IGNORED

Ogio Grom?

Note: This thread is 4578 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by toddmlazarchick

Are the dividers are the new Grom full length?  If not its then the clubs will be more tangled up then they are in the 2010 Grom.

I checked it out last night myself and it seems to keep them separated well. I just hope the dividers hold up better than my 1st and 2nd 2010 Grom did this year. Still not sure on the color I want, but i think I'm gonna go with....

Grom.jpg

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

Originally Posted by toddmlazarchick

Are the dividers are the new Grom full length?  If not its then the clubs will be more tangled up then they are in the 2010 Grom.

I checked it out last night myself and it seems to keep them separated well. I did notice they went to a different material, slick and felt less durable than the 2010. I just hope the dividers hold up better than my 1st and 2nd 2010 Grom did this year. Still not sure on the color I want, but i think I'm gonna go with....

Grom.jpg

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

Can't go wrong with an OGIO bag. I've got a Kingpin Cart bag and love it.

Cleveland Hibore XLS Driver: Nike Ignite2 Irons: Adams SW and LW: Odyssey White Hot Mallet: Bridgestone e6 and TreoSoft Balls etc...

I simply love the black plaid with the red accents of the 2010 bag too much to change haha

taylormade.gifR11S 9* Driver Aldila RIP Phenom 60 R Flex

taylormade.gifRBZ 3W 15* Matrix Ozik XCon-5 R Flex
taylormade.gif'11 Rescue Hybrids 3 (18*), 4 (21*) Aldila RIP 65 HB R Flex
taylormade.gifR11 5-PW KBS Steel R Flex | taylormade.gifTP XFT 52* 56* 60* KBS Steel

cameron.gif California Coronado 35" | ogio.gif Grom Black Plaid Bag |  Penta TP

• 6 months later...

I know I am late to this discussion.

I purchased a red Grom back in march. I am currently on my 2nd one. The first one frayed and ripped at the pipping of the bag support cushion. The internet company replaced it without a fuss, but after 18 holes the same problem developed.

I like the woode top as it keeps everything organized.
The bag is a bit heavy @ 7 lbs (36 fully loaded) but getting a lighter bag would only trim a few pounds.

I would probably get another Ogio, just no a 2010 grom!

In my Grom:

Driver-Taylormade 10.5 Woods- Taylomade 3 wood, taylormade 4 Hybrid
Irons- Callaway Big Berthas 5i - GW Wedges- Titles Volkey  Putter- Odyssey protype #9
Ball- Bridgestone E6
All grips Golf Pride

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Elmer

I know I am late to this discussion.

I purchased a red Grom back in march. I am currently on my 2nd one. The first one frayed and ripped at the pipping of the bag support cushion. The internet company replaced it without a fuss, but after 18 holes the same problem developed.

I like the woode top as it keeps everything organized.

The bag is a bit heavy @ 7 lbs (36 fully loaded) but getting a lighter bag would only trim a few pounds.

I would probably get another Ogio, just no a 2010 grom!

Weird to see this thread pop up from earlier this year as I just won one of these Grom bags in a tourney yesterday. It's the all black version with the multi divider on top. Good to see so many reviews on it! I'm debating whether or not I'm gonna keep it for myself or let the wife have it. :-) I think it's a very good looking bag!

Irons - nike.gif Forged Blades / Project X 7.0

Driver - nike.gif VR Pro Ltd. Edition 8.5° / FUBUKI Alpha 70x

Wood - nike.gif SQ 3+ 13° / Stock Diamana S-Flex
Wedges - cleveland.gif Tour Action Gunmetal Reg 588 54° & 60° / DG S400
Putter - White Hot XG 2-Ball F7

Bag - nike.gif SQ Tour Carry

I had a Grom and an Ozone over past few years...liked the bag features (especially Woode System top) but had nothing but trouble with the stand legs.  Finally went to the 14-way Titliest stand bag this year and will never go back to Ogio.

Driver:  i15 (8*)  3W:  R11 (14*)   Hybrids:  G10 (28*)    A12OS (25* & 19*)  Irons:  i20 (7i-UW)    Wedges: CG14 (54* & 58*)   Putter:  Scotty Cameron Red X5    Ball:  Penta   

"What other people may find in poetry, I find in the flight of a good drive" -- Arnold Palmer  

• 2 months later...

I'm having the same problem with my Ozone. The legs suck; they don't like to deploy and when they do, they don't offer a wide enough base to support the bag on odd inclines. I'm leaning (pardon the pun) toward a Sun Mountain bag. Their legs seem to splay out farther and deploy better.

Happiness is a long walk with a putter.

I have a 2011 Grom that I got last November and have used for the entire season. It replaced my 2010 that I really liked but had 2 zippers blow out and become useless. Ogio offered me a 2011 for $100 so I took them up on it. I have used this bag since I received it and have walked 50-60 rounds while carrying it. While I know there are bags out there that weight less, I don't have any problems carrying it with all my stuff. The bag has held up well over the first year and the zipper design is much better. Once I found the club placement that i liked, I prefer the 14 way divider to the Woode system.

In my Bagboy cart bag:
Driver: TM R11s 10.5 R-flex 3W: TM 09 Burner 3H: TM 09 Burner Irons: TM Tour Burner 4-PW r-flex
Wedges: Wilson TW9 GW, Ping Eye 2+ SW, Vokey SM 58.08      Putter:TM Rossa Spider Ball: TM TP/Red LDP, TF Gamer v2   Range Finder: GX-I

Note: This thread is 4578 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!