IGNORED

John Daly playing good golf again!

Old1964
Note: This thread is 4842 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by canadianpro

Past behavior counts with some people...he shouldn't be a hero...he sure isn't a role model for our junior golfers

Good player at times? ...Yes...Good example at times?,....No

Same could be said of the now #3 player in the world, but everyone holds him up like a golf god.

JD just needs to STFU and play golf!! He whines about stuff that most everyone else just takes in stride. I hate that part of his "game". I think if he just plays golf and quits whining, then soon he wouldn't have anything to whine about. I hope he has a good weekend!

• Upvote 1

If JD can get a few of those near misses to drop he will be in great shape. He ff to a good start sinking one for a bird off the green. That is always a postve way to start your day.

When a company makes a club in the USA I will proudly display their brand here. All of mine were made in china by somebody making $2 a day. Shame on you Mr club manufacture.

Daly crashes, shoots 76.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

The big question is whether tomorrow is a WD, a DQ, an 80+, or a red number. ?

Originally Posted by max power

That's what he does.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSDOGS1976

Daly crashes, shoots 76.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Maybe he will show up in a carrot suit ... LMAO

When a company makes a club in the USA I will proudly display their brand here. All of mine were made in china by somebody making $2 a day. Shame on you Mr club manufacture.

Somebody needs to tell fowler it was only funny when JD showed up in the carrot suit after spending the night in county jail. Oh well, at least I got my carrot suit today and it wasn't JD 's. Folly

JD posts a 79...Sean wins the in the prognostication department.

But, my man Bubba is still solid (see post 1)!

Titleist 910D2 10.5* Stiff / Taylormade 3 Wood - Superfast 2.0 15*  3 Superfast 2.0 Rescue 18* Stiff Shafts

Note: This thread is 4842 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!