IGNORED

Your Home Course Website.

Hogan Fan
Note: This thread is 3565 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, there's Sinaloa, the local pitch and putt for working on your short game:

I grew up in TO. Learned how to play at Sinaloa as a little kid. Went to WHS and played Westlake all the time in high school. Played Los Robles all the time too.

In my bag
Driver: Burner 460 9.5°
Fairway: V-Steel 15°
Utility: Rescue Dual 16°, 22°
Irons: 755 (5-PW)Wedges: Vokey 50°, SM 56°, SM 64°Putter: Newport 2 Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1

Welcome Fredd99x, guess your not playing today. Your course website listed your temp at -16*. The ball might break in half if you were able to get your frozen arms around to swing the club. When will the weather break so you can get outside, July? lol
T-Bone Marshall
Home Course: www.waldenponds.com (74.1/134) 7001 yds
in my bag
Driver: Big Ben cs3 10.5 Stiff/Draw set up
Fairway: Hogan Edge 3,5 metal:Irons: Hogan Radial-Apex shaftWedge: Hogan "Tom Kite" 56* Radial "E" wedgePutter: Affinity vr7 "V-Rod" pro-v1x ball2 markers, Disney divot tool,...

Yeah it's pretty chilly out right now. It will be end of April before anything opens up and it won't exactly be warm out then. I do all my golfing at an indoor driving range that it is a big dome held up with air pressure. They also have a virtual golf setup in the lounge that is a lot of fun. Takes about 4 hours for a foursome to play 18 holes.

http://www.edmontongolfdome.com/gd_sl_virtualgolf.htm

Fred

In My Bag:
Driver: Ping G5 10.5° (Stiff Shaft)
TaylorMade 3-Wood: Ping I3 irons: Ping I3Wedges: PingPutter: Odyssey 2 ballHome Course: Golden West Golf Course

Driver
909D2 9.5º w/ Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum Stiff

Woods
909F2 13.5º w/ Aldila Voodoo Fairway Stiff 909F2 18.5º w/ Aldila Voodoo Fairway StiffIrons MP60 3-PW w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold Sensicore S300Wedges Vokey Design 200 Series Tour Chrome 52-08 w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold S200...

www.rossmere.ca

I live in Canada so the courses arent as nice up here.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Gee, I never heard that the courses in Canada are not nice. I've heard there are some wonderful tracks up there.

Sure, they're iced over a lot of the year--just like here in Michigan. But I've heard they have nice courses there.

The greatest golfer in the history of the 1300 block of Patricia Avenue!

yea i shouldnt say they arent nice, My home course is nice but not top of the line like in USA or other countries. I think its definatly in the Top 5 of the best courses in my province.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I found a link -- not an official link but a link to a listing of it

I remember playing there a few years ago in late fall with flurries. I grew up in Hooksett, NH, but played mostly at Derryfield CC in Manchester.

F-Speed Driver 9*
F-Speed 3-wood
Boxer 3H
X20 Irons 4-AW
Tour 56* Tour 60* Sabertooth putter:taylormade: TP/Black ball

My home course doesn't have a web site but if you ever get to Colorado here is one of my favorites, www.lakewoodgolg.org and go to the foxhollow course it is an awesome set of 3 sets of nine.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10degree
3 Wood: TaylorMade R7 Draw
5 Wood: Callaway BB
Hybrid: TaylorMade R7 Draw 19D
Irons: Nike Slingshot OSS 4- AWWedge Cleveland CG10Putter: Oddessy 2 BallBall: Bridgestone E5/E6

http://www.lochmere.com

Short course - tends to hold a lot of water. Greens stink but it is the only affordable place around! The thing is, with the right greenskeeper and a good tree saw, this place could actually be decent.
In my bag:
Driver : 905R 9.5*
3 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 15*
5 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 19*
Irons : 755Wedges: Vokey 50* Wedges: 588 DSG 56* Putter: 2 Ball Lined Blade 35Ball : ProV1

I usually play the Disney courses a lot because of the discount ($35/person for me and 3!), http://www.disneyworldgolf.com . But, I play Stoneybrook East mainly because it's just down the street on this side of town.

There are a couple of other courses that I rotate around since they're all next to each other. All the fancy courses are on the west side of town, but these are all nice to just go out and play 18 holes and still get a bit of a challenge.

Twin Rivers
Eastwood Golf Club
North Shore Golf Club

Scott Sandlin
ROLL TIDE!

Driver: Taylormade R7 425 10.5 deg, Stiff
Fairway: Taylormade R7 Steel 13 deg, Wilson Deep Red II Distance 18 deg, StiffIrons: Titleist 735.cm 3-PW, DG S300, +1.5", +4 deg upWedge: Titleist Vokey SM 53 deg and 59 degPutter: Scotty Cameron Santa Fe 33"Ball: Titleist...

Note: This thread is 3565 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!