IGNORED

Your Home Course Website.

Hogan Fan
Note: This thread is 3568 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the link to my home course. www.arroyotrabuco.com

I think its one of the best courses in OC. Usually there is one hole on almost every course I play that I think is terrible. I honestly don't think there is a bad hole on this course. There are some holes I don't play well (needless to say) but its not because they are tricked up.

I'm a new member this year at The Knoll West C.C., in New Jersey www.knollgolfclub.com . We were just voted best municipal golf course in New Jersey by Golf Digest (Aug 09).

Bag: GT
Driver: G10 9* stiff
3Wood: S9-1 stiff
Hybrid: BAFFLER stiff
Irons: GRAD MP 4-PW R300Wedge: FALDO NF-56Putter: Rossa Mezza MonzaBall: Pro V1Gps: SG2.5

My home course is Jakarta Indonesia, a beautiful 27 hole course designed by Arnold Palmer and Jack Niclaus.

http://www.emeraldagolfclub.com/about.php

Very challenging........!!!

What is in my Audi golf bag:
1. Ping I15 8 degree with Fubuki

2. Miura 15 degree with Fubuki

3. Titleist 18.5 degree with Tour AD

4. Ping G15 21 degree wood

5. Ping G15 23 degree Hybrid

6. Ping S56 P-5 iron with Project X 5.5

7. Miura Wedges with Project X5.5

8. Scotty Cameron Circa 62

9. Titleist Prov1 or Z-Star

Well its sure is nice to have a Local Golf course, I only have to drive 3 minutes and iam there... This course was taken over by a few guys, last year and they are getting it back, into shape, before it was CC and i belive fell on hard times, and the course got away from them. Well its comming back as i stated come play it a see 4 your selves http://www.cattailselwood.com

Note: This thread is 3568 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!