IGNORED

Your Home Course Website.

Note: This thread is 2413 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woops, forgot the course where I learned all my bad habits
and had my first birdie, eagle, and hole in one swing.
On the north Oregon Coast--Manzanita GC
A pretty place in the summer!
Jim

Here is my little home course in Minnesota it is even the home course for my high school team and I work as a cart valet here in the summer. The course isn't very long, but the greens are fast and always have some break to it. Water is every where (13 holes) so you need to know where to miss to stay in play without any penalties. Enjoy!
http://www.stonebrooke.com/

6,475 yds 136 slope 71.7 rating 71 par
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 2413 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Yea, I think it depends on how you view a caddies role. If a caddie is meant to have a bigger role for the golfer, then sure that makes sense. I do think the book even takes away from a caddies skill to read a green. I think at a certain level, the green reading books need to be limited. I rather a caddie be good at reading a green versus using a book. Same with a golfer. 
    • Can you hit toward a target on the range and then estimate where the shots land? Do you have access to a Mevo+ or something like that, even to borrow?
    • Recently picked up the book again to prep for an end of the month golf trip.. question regarding shot zones - how can one do this somewhat accurately without access to a trackman?
    • So has anyone tried or played with one as a true test? That feedback would be much more relevant than unsupported opinions. Thx
    • My preference is the Edge Pro Apex Extremely versatile, and no risk of damage to quality knives by grinding and potentially over heating blades.  The same result as if an expert used whetstones. A bit more money, but I’ve had my Wusthof knives for over 30 years and they’re still going strong.   Apex 4 Kit - Apex Model Edge Pro Sharpening System | Edge Pro Inc.    
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Bearcat3253
      Bearcat3253
      (68 years old)
    2. BlackandGold
      BlackandGold
      (36 years old)
    3. CamL2016
      CamL2016
      (28 years old)
    4. charlitt
      charlitt
      (40 years old)
    5. Cpt Morgan
      Cpt Morgan
      (36 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...