IGNORED

Good PGA Instructor near Savannah, Georgia?

Note: This thread is 4740 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi everybody,

Here is my story in a nutshell.

I'm 52 years old. Been playing since I was 16. At times years ago I've played fairly well. High 70's to low 80's.

I haven't played much at all in the last 10 years. I'm looking to get back into the game but I need some quality PGA instruction to guide me.

Does anybody have any experience with PGA teaching pro's near Savannah, Georgia?

Thanks for your help.

Chuck

Hi everybody,

Here is my story in a nutshell.

I'm 52 years old. Been playing since I was 16. At times years ago I've played fairly well. High 70's to low 80's.

I haven't played much at all in the last 10 years. I'm looking to get back into the game but I need some quality PGA instruction to guide me.

Does anybody have any experience with PGA teaching pro's near Savannah, Georgia?

Thanks for your help.

Chuck

I'd imagine you could make the short trip to Hilton head and find some great instruction.

I'd call Amanda Workman at Savannah College of Art and Design for some advice.  I used to go to high school with her.  She's pretty sharp and might have some leads for you.  Tell her Kris sent you.....unless you're creepy.  Then just say you got an anonymous tip .

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

At age 52, and not having played much in the past 10 years??  You need PGA Master Professional Don "The Swing Surgeon" Trahan. He teaches at Old South Golf Links in Bluffton, SC between Savannah and Hilton Head.  PGA Tour player D.J. Trahan is his son.

What's in My Bag?

Driver: 10.5° KZG SP-700 with Fujikura SIX Regular Flex Shaft | 2h: Adams A7OS Stiff | 3h: Adams A3OS Stiff | 4h: Nike Slingshot Steel | 5i-PW: Adams A2OS | Sand Wedge: Cleveland CG14 56° 3-dot | Lob Wedge: Cleveland CG15 60° 3-dot | Putter: Fisher CTS-9 Polyurethane Face

I would like to recommend you contact Ed Dennis at the Black Creek golf course. The course

is located off I-16 in Ellabelle, Ga., about 20 miles outside of Savannah.  Ed is a PGA instructor

and will listen and plan your practices for your style of play. As a golfer who shot a real 100+,

I'm now scoring in the 80-85 range thanks to the lessons I received from Ed. Ed's # is 912-858-4653.

Note: This thread is 4740 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!