IGNORED

how sick does tiger's finish look>

asianpsuation
Note: This thread is 6328 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I dunno about you guys, but the thing that i love the most bout tiger's swing is his finish with his irons. Its like a 3/4 finish almost but it looks so damn good. i know its a really little thing, but i just looked at it and its so tite. anyone agree?
-i wonder how many majors he gets this year (2?)
http://i.pga.com/pga/images/pgachamp...tiger_rnd3.jpg

Driver: r7 460 TP 10.5 w/Ozik Altus SX
3 Wood: Tour Proto 14.5 w/Ozik Xcon7 SX
Hybrid: Tour Proto. A2TS 19 w/ Matrix Ozik Altus HB SX
Irons: R7tp w/project x 6.0
Wedges: spin milled 56 w/ Proj. x 5.5 XTour60putter: Monza CorzaBall: Pro V1/ whatevers in my bag.

Hi

didn't you mean how 'slick', not sick??!!

Tiger will win the Masters and the British Open, and probably the US Open-the USPGA too..he should win them all unless he gets injured, but watch out for Ernie Els in 2007 who is getting back to his best-Vijay should be more focused too so should be an interesting year.

Also watch out for David Duval, i have a feeling that he will be back for 2007 like a bolt from the blue.

Its all Tiger Tiger Tiger though!!!..there are more interesting players on the tour than him-too much TW coverage is bad for the game in my opinion.

Will be interested to see how Phil plays in 2007-he's bin working out like mad so he may come back like an all new Rocky Balboa ( a good film im told)-ps i didn't know how much Phil was hated until i read around the blogs-some stinging remarks on the Golf Blog-most unrepeatable.

there

BB69

lol im kinda ruining my own thread but o well i cant see phil winning more than one major. He can work out all he wants but hell never be anywhere near the athlete tiger is, and tiger's just gotten to be too good to lose when hes playing decent or better.
i think ill give him 8 wins and 2 or 3 majors

Driver: r7 460 TP 10.5 w/Ozik Altus SX
3 Wood: Tour Proto 14.5 w/Ozik Xcon7 SX
Hybrid: Tour Proto. A2TS 19 w/ Matrix Ozik Altus HB SX
Irons: R7tp w/project x 6.0
Wedges: spin milled 56 w/ Proj. x 5.5 XTour60putter: Monza CorzaBall: Pro V1/ whatevers in my bag.

Tiger's new finish is just like mine at home ... I need to swing 3/4 as I am afraid to hit the ceiling...otherwise my wife will start yelling!!!! (you should see the last ding I left on the ceiling!!!)
In My Bag:
Driver:
Nike SasQuatch 460 9.5 deg - Fujikura Prototype X
3 Wood:
Orlimar Trimetal Plus 14 deg - Fujikura Prototype XIrons: Titleist 735CM (3-PW) - TT DG 300SWedges: Titleist Vokey 50 & 54 & 60Putter: Scotty Cameron Laguna Oil Can - Custom Shop Restored to Pro...

Note: This thread is 6328 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!