IGNORED

new member (and golfer) from North Eastern Massachusetts!

kennya123
Note: This thread is 3720 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello everybody...  I am a new member here on the forums.  I've been playing golf for about 1 week now.  I just got tired of not participating in any sport since quitting baseball while in college.  I am 26 now and a newly licensed attorney here in Massachusetts.  It seems like every attorney out here golfs so I figured I'd pick up the sport.  Its sun so far and I am looking forward to actually hitting a course soon (I've just done some lessons and some work in the driving range).  I look forward to becoming part of the sand trap community!

Welcome!  There are a few of us Mass folks on the forum.  If you just passed the bar, I'm sure you're working 80 hour weeks!  Best advice I can give you about starting out is relax and have fun.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thanks!  I wish I was working 80 hours a week.  Right now I am searching for permanent employment while "running my own law office."  I am probably working about 45 hours a week but getting paid for about 20.

Welcome to the trap.  Good to see local players joining the forum.

What type of law are you currently practicing?

Quote:

Welcome to the trap.  Good to see local players joining the forum.

What type of law are you currently practicing?

Thanks for the welcome.  I am currently practicing in estate planning, social security disability and family law.

• 3 years later...

Hey, Jim here also from eastern Massachusetts, just thought I would introduce myself. I passed the bar the other day, so glad I didn't go in.

Note: This thread is 3720 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!