IGNORED

Does anyone have any weird golf supersitions

popey
Note: This thread is 6135 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Only natural colored tees.
2. Golf ball in right pocket.
3. Tees in right pocket.
4. Glove in left rear pocket.
5. Remove glove after every shot.

Driver: 905R 9.5*
3-wood: 906F 13*
Irons: Forged Blades
Wedges: Black Satin SV Tour 52* , 56*, 60*
Putter: FuturaBall: ProV1x or One Platinum---------------------------------------------------------My 2008 Tournament Qualifiers:Tennessee State Match Play - Qualified - July...

I am way to superstitious, from playing baseball. And being diagnosed with a slight case of OCD, which is getting worse as i get older

1.Will never use broken tees
2.Always wear my old Atlanta Braves hat
3.Never take my glove off until after I get the line for my putt
4.Always touch my 7 iron in my bag before any shot unless i hit with it, then i will pull it out and put it back in and then pull it out again to make my shot
5.Always have a blue, red, and white tee in my right pocket
6.Keep tees (about 4), divot tool, and Joranian quarter (ball marker) in left pocket
7.Use only even # balls, will trade the odd # with one of my golfing buddies

The rest of my superstitions ar daily things.
1.Always put left shoe on first
2.Have to wear a belt if pants or shorts have belt loops

I have way to many.

Driver- 580XD
3wood and 5 wood- Wal-Mart special
Irons- MX-25 4-pw
Wedges- MX-25 gw 51* 588 56*
Putter- DFX5500

Unfortunately for me, I think I'm affected by the placebo results of owning newer, "better" equipment although it may not be so much better at all.

I always mark my ball with a quarter, with George looking towards the hole.

Also, NEVER EVER play a ball numbered 3.
What's in my Mizuno Aerolite Stand bag:

r7 460 10.5*, stock Stiff Flex Shaft
CLK Fli-Hi 17* hybrid, Prolaunch Blue Stiff shaft
Slingshot Tour 21*, DGS300 shaft Baffler DWS Hybrid 26*, Aldila NVS-HL shaft MP-60 5-PW DG S300 shafts Tour Action 900 54*/12* WedgeVokey Spin Milled 58*/08* Wedge...

Note: This thread is 6135 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!