IGNORED

Which putter do you use?

hypergolf
Note: This thread is 4103 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Which brand do you use when it comes to putters? Pros and Cons.

• Odyssey
    • Taylormade
    • Titleist
    • Mizuno
    • Never Compromise
    • Nike
    • Heavy Putter
    • Yes!
    • Ping
    • Wilson
    • Others (Please specify)

Ping B60 at 33" isopur. Great putter easy to align, good feel, sort of a cross over between a blade and mallet. Had it since 2000. Still not ready to change.

The-Bear's: OGIO Backpacks Golf Bags and Work Bags cart bag.

Driver:       ping.gif Rapture 10.5 w/stock R
Fairways:  cleveland.gif 588 14 Matrix Ozik 6Q3 R
Hybrids:   adams.gif a12os 3h-6h Grafalloy Prolanch blue 60 R

Irons:      adams.gif a12os 7-PW Grafalloy Prolanch blue 60 R
Wedges:  Hopkins Black Stain Chrome 48-08 full sole, 52-08 shelf, 56-14 channel Hopkins OTM steel W

Putter:     ping.gif  B60i IsoPur 

Ball:       callaway.gif Supersoft ball

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cameron 2.5 Newport, 34". Bought it in '06 and do not plan on replacing it, works well for me.

907D2 10.5*
F60 15*
Rapture 18, 21 hybrids
S58 5-PW
Tour 52, 56, 60 degree wedges Newport 2.5 TP Black Edge bag

I just switched to a Ping SS Ally - very nice. It's a 34" blade style putter, has good alignment features and has a fair amount of heft that is great on faster greens, shorter putts and good for distance control.

Driver: Ping Rapture V2 9° TFS Stiff | 3 wood: Exotics CB 15° Fujikura HL Stiff | Hybrids: Adams Idea Tech V3 16° Stiff, TM Burner Rescue 19° & 22° REAX Stiff | Irons: Titleist 735.CM DG S300 5-PW | Wedges: Vokey Oil Can 254.10, 258.08 | Putter: Rossa Imola 34"

I have been using a Ray Cook Classic Blade. It was cheap when I first started to play 10 years ago. I stroke it quite well but am ready for an upgrade.

Doin' my best to keep 'em in the short grass,

Tobin

I Play The Muni

I'm using the Rife 2 Bar putter last 2 years. Previously I had been through many different putters but I seem to have settled on the 2 Bar. It has different weights you can change to give the head a light, medium or heavy feel.
-Mike

Driver: 450cc, 12 degree
Irons: Rifle steel shafts
Fairway Woods: R7 HybridPutter: Marilyn GPS: Garmin Golflogix GPS-8

Ben Hogan by Bettinardi BHB5-SS

Driver: 905r 9.5*
Wood: V Steel 4 & 7
Irons: r7 TP
Wedges: 52*,56*,60* Spin Mill Oil Can
Putter: Rossa Imola TP/ Studio Select Newport 2

• 2 weeks later...
GM2 Exchange #6 Never Compromise. I really like the weight distribution flexibility. Currently after the #2 center shaft mallet
HiBore XL Tour 10.5* Fujikura Speeder 652 Tour Spec X-Flex
HiBore 15* FW Aldila 70-S "Proto By You"
Hibore 2i Aldila 80-S "Proto By you"
MP-67 3-pw *Project X 6.0
MP-R Black Nickel wedges 52*-7 56*-10 60*-5 *Project X 6.0 GM2 Exchange #6 Staff Bag

Voted Nike...as I was using a Nike T130 Mallet. Just received my Scotty Cameron Circa 62 no. 2. Took it out to the putting green today and absolutely loved the feel, the control and even the sound of the putter striking the ball.

Voted Nike...as I was using a Nike T130 Mallet. Just received my Scotty Cameron Circa 62 no. 2. Took it out to the putting green today and absolutely loved the feel, the control and even the sound of the putter striking the ball.

Man, I so want to pull the trigger on a Circa #2. the fact that i would have to cut it down to 33' is the only thing stopping me.
HiBore XL Tour 10.5* Fujikura Speeder 652 Tour Spec X-Flex
HiBore 15* FW Aldila 70-S "Proto By You"
Hibore 2i Aldila 80-S "Proto By you"
MP-67 3-pw *Project X 6.0
MP-R Black Nickel wedges 52*-7 56*-10 60*-5 *Project X 6.0 GM2 Exchange #6 Staff Bag

Note: This thread is 4103 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!