IGNORED

How many Aces for you Guys? Hit my first hole in one today!

RouteBurner
Note: This thread is 4655 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by RouteBurner

Only been golfing 2 years now and today I hit my first hole in one today, 168 yd par3..... but I didn't see it go in. I lost it in flight but my son saw it and yelled Dad "Hole in one!".  How about you guys.... how many aces?

Congratulations!  That's awesome.  I've been golfing for 11 years now and am still seeking my first.  Even more special that you were able to share it with your son.

Garrett

Way to Go!   I 've been playing over 30 years and have never been so lucky.  I've been inside a foot multiple times but never rolled one in.   You bought everyone in your foursome a drink right?

Stephen T.

Zippo.. I have the worst luck.. I've been golfing for 30 years, and been a 2 handicapper for 28 of them.. I've played thousands of par 3's in my life and never got lucky.. I've had my share of eagles, and even scared the hole a number of times for double eagle.. BUT.. No Acers :(..  OK I'm sad now.. Someone toss me a beer.. lol

Originally Posted by redsoxfan

Does anyone remember the public relations statement put out by Kim Jong Il of North Korea a couple of years ago?

It stated he played golf for the first time and got something like 9 or 11 holes in one.

Funny.

Where can I order his DVD: "Totalitarian Golf"?

Amazon North Korea is off line again, power blackouts.

"Quick Dorthy....the oil can!"

Note: This thread is 4655 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
  • Popular Now

• well i said i dont wanna hear it because its not a problem for me i clearly get pressure to my left side so its dumb for people to just blindly say that
    • So you want us to help you for free but you're telling us what we can/can't say? Probably not the best way to go about seeking advice, IMO. It'd be one thing if you said something like "I've tried this, this, and this and haven't had much success with those so looking for alternatives". But instead you told us to "don't say basic stuff". You realize that a lot of what PGA Tour players work on on a daily basis is the "basic" stuff, right? They're always working on grip, alignment, posture, etc which are pretty basic things. I think you're doing yourself a disservice by being close minded and not wanting to hear anything that's "basic" 
    • Take that logic and apply it to temporary water in the general area. The general area is not supposed to be under water. You are entitled free relief to play from another part of the general area that’s not under water. You are entitled to free relief to play from another area of the bunker. Bunkers are limited in size, and the fact that you were not able to play out of the same bunker no closer to the hole was unfortunate, but how does that possibly equate to “I should be able to play out of the grass instead with no penalty?” It doesn’t make logical sense. The ACC accommodates this by allowing the drop out of the bunker for one penalty stroke instead of the usual two, to account for the difference in lie.
    • Day 1:  I had my first “real” practice today at the driving range.  I hit two buckets of balls utilizing all of my clubs minus the pitching wedge (I haven’t had a lesson on that one yet).  
    • like I don't like to think I'm an amazing player as I play off around 7-8 handicap or anything but The one miss I have at the minute is with my strike and its getting really frustrating because I don't see what's causing it please don't say basic stuff like I don't weight shift etc because it wont help here are some videos form certain angles (these aren't that fat in the video maybe slightly chunked but its more the fact that the chunk happens 1 in every 4 iron shots so I'm never consistent) https://imgur.com/epaeE4D https://imgur.com/CKeV0Nm https://imgur.com/lJkliwd https://imgur.com/a/1Z7VwK9

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...