IGNORED

Black Ninja Wedge

Note: This thread is 4607 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

It says "keep talking in my backswing and I will nunchuk you to death"

just kidding.  i think it just says Nakashima

Currently in the Grom: Driver: Ping G15 13.5;  Woods: Adams XTD 5W 18.5, TM R11 7w 22; Hybrids: Cleveland Mashie M4 and M5; Irons: Mizuno JPX800 w/Nippon NSPro950 S;  Wedges: CG16 48* CG15 52* CG15DSG 56*;  Putter: Rife 2bar hybrid mallet Ball: Callaway Hex Chrome

I think you could tell people that it means whatever you want it to.  Just dont try it out on anyone who can read kanji.  Its kind of like when people get kanji tattoos.   Most of them have no idea of what it means but is taking the artist's word for it.  I have one but I know mine is right because I painted the original calligraphy.

Currently in the Grom: Driver: Ping G15 13.5;  Woods: Adams XTD 5W 18.5, TM R11 7w 22; Hybrids: Cleveland Mashie M4 and M5; Irons: Mizuno JPX800 w/Nippon NSPro950 S;  Wedges: CG16 48* CG15 52* CG15DSG 56*;  Putter: Rife 2bar hybrid mallet Ball: Callaway Hex Chrome

Nakashima, the company owner's last name

Ping G15 10.5° Driver with Aldila NVS 65-S 
Ping G15 15.5° 3 wood
Adams: IDEA A3 3H, (A7)4H, 5H, 6, 7, 8, 9 irons, PW
Cleveland:CG12 56°, 60°
Nike: IC 20-10 Putter

Note: This thread is 4607 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!