IGNORED

Can't Break 100?

Domenic
Note: This thread is 4620 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

On topic, please, folks. :-)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

If I say sorry, will everyone please stop this akward little blog war thing, jeez. Alright Shorty you're ass is NOT fat and lardy, satisfied? Oh, and btw when I made my account I had about as much idea what a handicap inddex was as much as that e equals mc square thing. But then again, since I've never seen any of you and probablt never will, actually this is just for Shorty.....  Yo mama is so fat, her bellybutton gets home 15 mins. before she does. No, Im just kidding yo mama jokes are lame...... Now please let's get back to the topic. If you don't have something to say, get your fat lardy ass of my wall!!!!

Sorry, I just had to. (BTW why hasn't the moderator like banned my comment?)

"It's better to burn out than to fade away." -Kurt Cobain

But how do you know that I'm only 13 and and not 33. And maybe I just lied about this whole topic to see how gullible you guys are hmmmmm.................

Oh and Shorty, I changed my handicap so go ahead and look, and about the AnthonyKim thing, that wasn't even me, it was my friend. That's what I get for not signing out I guess?

@ Gresh: Tell THAT to his PARENTS...... Apparently they have not taught the 13yo to respect adults or for that matter authority figures. I see far too much of this in my line of work Gresh. Discipline starts in the home. If there isn't discipline in the home, there won't be any anywhere else, including the golf course.

It's not who you are in life, but what you do and how you treat others that makes the difference.......

Christ, I said SORRY, “Do not judge , and you will not be judge d. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven." Luke 6:36-38 " Those who haven't sinned may throw the first stone. Of Jesus can forgive prostitutes and royalty alike, I think so can you.

Originally Posted by gfd66

@ Gresh: Tell THAT to his PARENTS...... Apparently they have not taught the 13yo to respect adults or for that matter authority figures. I see far too much of this in my line of work Gresh. Discipline starts in the home. If there isn't discipline in the home, there won't be any anywhere else, including the golf course.

And you Mr. gfd66 don't even dare try and judge my parents. Before you take the splinter out of your own eye, first remove the wooden beam in your own

• Administrator

Originally Posted by deasy55

Perhaps you should try a different sport more suited to your abilities

Perhaps the rudest response yet.

Originally Posted by Domenic

And you Mr. gfd66 don't even dare try and judge my parents. Before you take the splinter out of your own eye, first remove the wooden beam in your own

Domenic, I'm going to say this a second and final time. Get back on topic. It's your thread, and you're inviting continued off-topic responses because you keep responding to them. To help you, here is your original post:

Originally Posted by Domenic

I'm newly 13 and have been playing since summer of fourth grade, i'm now in seventh. I can't break 100. What the Hell?!?!?!? I've taken lessons, and know the golf swing well, but just put it together. I've shoten under 50 for 9, but not for 18. Granted, I haven't played 18 that much, but still. Most of the time i'm not even close. Golf is my passion and my life, and I spend every living breathing moment dreaming and thinking about it. Hmmmmm.....

Anything you guys have to say on the topic is helpful. (advice, tips, encouragement, whatevs)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Sorry iacas....

I'm newly 13 and have been playing since summer of fourth grade, i'm now in seventh. I can't break 100. What the Hell?!?!?!? I've taken lessons, and know the golf swing well, but just put it together. I've shoten under 50 for 9, but not for 18. Granted, I haven't played 18 that much, but still. Most of the time i'm not even close. Golf is my passion and my life, and I spend every living breathing moment dreaming and thinking about it. Hmmmmm.....

Anything you guys have to say on the topic is helpful. (advice, tips, encouragement, whatevs)

Note: This thread is 4620 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!