IGNORED

NEW! 4 Dozen Pro V1x

Peleus
Note: This thread is 4396 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Four dozen, brand new Titleist Pro V1x golf balls.

Numbered 1-4

All packaging present

Newest edition that I am aware of..just purchased via trade in on some clubs I was no longer using (much cheaper to ship golf balls than a set of irons).

Would prefer not to separate

Ogio Nexos Black on Black

Taylormade TP R9 Superdeep, 9.5, Aldila RIP A70X

Bridgestone J38 15, Motore F1 75S

Mizuno Masters Tournament Blades

Mizuno MP-T10 60.08

Ping Anser 2i

Errr....$210?

I can go to a golf store and get 4 dozen for cheaper....

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Originally Posted by Kieran123

Errr....$210?

I can go to a golf store and get 4 dozen for cheaper....

How much?  They're $223 after tax for me ($50.99 in stores).  Cheapest I could find online was $47 per dozen before taxes and shipping ($57.00 after taxes and shipping, depending on location).  I just want them gone, sorry if I offended anyone.  I thought the "Or Best Offer" encompassed everything.

Mizuno MP-T10 60.08

Ping Anser 2i

You didn't offend!

Golfsmith for example ( 4 dozen plus tax and shipping is $206 )

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

not to offend or anything but my local dicks sell 4 dozen for around 165 dollars

My clubs-

Driver- Cleveland XL270 

3 wood- Cleveland XL270 HL 3 wood

hybrid and irons-Cleveland Mashie 3 hybrid 

Adams a4r 4 hybrid-gw

wedges- a4r pw, gw, snakeyes 

Callaway x-series jaws 56 Degree, 60 Degree

putter- Oddessey metal-x 

Originally Posted by Kieran123

You didn't offend!

Golfsmith for example ( 4 dozen plus tax and shipping is $206 )

$200 shipped it is.

Originally Posted by 5ironkid

not to offend or anything but my local dicks sell 4 dozen for around 165 dollars

Are they older editions or closeouts?  I've not commonly seen them at $45.  $165 for four dozen would be like $38 per dozen.

Mizuno MP-T10 60.08

Ping Anser 2i

With a coupon code like XR4KL7N you can get free shipping.  You can also avoid shipping by doing in-store pickup.  For four boxes of the new V1Xs it's $196.38 for me and I can have them tomorrow via in-store pickup.

:tmade: SLDR 12* :ping: G20 4W :adams: Speedline Super S 4H :mizuno: JPX-825 Pro 4-G :tmade: ATV 56* & 60* :cameron: 2014 Select Newport or 1997 Teryllium 3 Newport

I'll give $150....that's thirty cheaper than what I can get them at Dicks

The War Sticks:

Driver: Adams Speedline F11 9.5* w/ Aldila Voodoo stiff flex shaft

3Wood: Adams Speedline Fast 10 15*

Hybrid: Ping G10 22* 

Irons:Mizuno MP32's 3-PW (bought used for $189)

Wedges: Cleveland CG14 52*, 56*

Putter: An old Ram Laser...lol...but it works

Ball: Srixon Q-star

yeah imsure. there 39.99 at dicks

My clubs-

Driver- Cleveland XL270 

3 wood- Cleveland XL270 HL 3 wood

hybrid and irons-Cleveland Mashie 3 hybrid 

Adams a4r 4 hybrid-gw

wedges- a4r pw, gw, snakeyes 

Callaway x-series jaws 56 Degree, 60 Degree

putter- Oddessey metal-x 

Originally Posted by 5ironkid

yeah imsure. there 39.99 at dicks

$45.99 online and at my store for the same golf balls listed here.

Please keep offers to PMs.

$190 shipped in US48 (can't seem to edit thread list price).  That's $8 to $15 off a price of $45.99 depending on what your tax rate is.  Shipping is included, so these are the cheapest new you can find, sans whatever eBay listings may pop up between now and selling them.

Mizuno MP-T10 60.08

Ping Anser 2i

Golf Galaxy has them @ $39.99/dozen w/ free shipping over $75.00 as well. Not here to ruin your thread but I noticed you had them listed at the "cheapest you can find aside from eBay".

Originally Posted by Spyder

Golf Galaxy has them @ $39.99/dozen w/ free shipping over $75.00 as well. Not here to ruin your thread but I noticed you had them listed at the "cheapest you can find aside from eBay".

Don't take this the wrong way...I just want to show everyone I'm not trying to be a price gouging...well, you can use your own noun to finish that thought.  That said, here's what I see at Golf Galaxy right now.  These are the same prices I see at Dick's and every other online store.

2dk83.jpg

Mizuno MP-T10 60.08

Ping Anser 2i

Your price would be $5 less than I would pay from an online retailer if they inlcude tax. If the retailer doesn't include tax to my state the online retailer would be $6 cheaper. Not to mention a lot of online retailers have discounts of 10% or more quite often (even if the brand is on the exclusion list a quick phone call gets them included). Sorry man, your asking price is substantially high for a consumer selling the goods. 70-75% of what they would sell new seems about right IMO ($135-$150). If you can get more than that than more power to ya, Ebay seems to have a lot of suckers willing to pay higher prices than they should (but then you will get hit by ebay/paypal fee's as well).

In my personal opinion, you're better off keeping your balls. Also, as stated, shipping is free on orders over $100.00 through Golf Galaxy. They're also running a 15% off coupon code at the moment on single items, (Code is:  EASTLAKE). Like I said, I wasn't bringing this up to kill your thread. Just have the same thought as Grumpter in regards to consumer resale. You'd need to make it worth it for someone to include the trust factor, pay for shipping and wait. Convenience is in favor of the retailer when I can order and have it shipped to my door, or even gain points for additional discounts and take a ride to the store where I'll probably buy other stuff as well.

TL-DR

Your price is too high.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Originally Posted by Tgilmour25

So let me guess... These didnt sell... ?

Nah, sold three dozen and gifted the remaining ones.

Mizuno MP-T10 60.08

Ping Anser 2i