IGNORED

Paula Creamer vs. Natalie Gulbis

Birdie
Note: This thread is 4031 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Were not talking about game here!

• Paula Creamer
    • Natalie Gulbis
    • Other

Natalie was #2 on the Golf Channels "Top Ten Sexiest Golfers" (male or female). Paula didn't even make the list, while Anna Rawson and Erica Blasberg did.

Are you serious!? Who was number one? And who were the judges?!!!

Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you serious!? Who was number one? And who were the judges?!!!

It was done the same way the Golf Channel does all their Top Ten lists. I believe it based on a poll of viewers logging on to their website, plus the opinions of the experts at the Golf Channel. Number one was stupid - Adam Scott - for some reason that unkempt look is in. I thought it would havce been Natalie or Camilo Villegas, who were 2nd and 3rd respectively.

My Tools of Ignorance:

Driver: Ping I20 9.5*
Woods/Hybrids: Cobra AMP 3W and 3 HY

Irons: Cobra AMP 4-GW

Wedges: Callaway Forged Copper 56* and 60*

Putters: Scotty Cameron  35" (Several of the flow neck blade variety)

Ball: Bridgestone B330-RX and Srixon Z-Star

Bag: Nike Performance Carry

Thats interesting... On this, very fine, website some polls show 0 votes for women members, but a male tops the sexiest golfer lists... hmm.

Needless to say, I don't think such a poll (one with Paula not number 1) rubbish.

Whats in the bag:

Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

In my humble opinion, if Natalie didn't put herself out there with the trashy calendar and self-indulgent TV show, she wouldn't even be a blip on the radar. Of course she's #2 on TGC survey, since she has a show on TGC. Sorry. Show-off women always attract more virtual interest than girly girls who don't flaunt their sexuality, like Paula. Paula is far more attractive. The sexiest on the LPGA? Suzann Petterson.

Actually, in truth (I'm 58 and been married twice) what I'm attracted to most in a female golfer is her swing. I love the smooth swings with the pure impact. All us guys should take lessons from women, so we can slow down and have more fun.

WIMB
TaylorMade Burner driver 10.5* REAX Reg
TaylorMade Burner 3-wood 15* REAX Reg
Mizuno MX-23 4-PW Reg Steel
Mizuno MP Series forged wedges 52, 56, 60
Putter:  Odyssey White Hot Rossie 36" --  Ball: Snell MTB Black

natalie for sure man and brianna vega from big break was hot as well

In My: Black Titleist sc75 Bag
Driver:  G20 10*

Irons: Soon To Be Titleist 712 CB/MB Combos 
Wedge: 60* Spin Milled Oilcan

Putter: Circa 62 Model 1Putter #2 Vintage Pal

Ball:  E6

lorena ochoa tops my list, its just too sexy for my shorts for a 125 pounder to consistently pop it out there 280 yds

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

Well Paula Creamer looks like my mom..so shes out. There is no oedipus shit going on here....and I dont think Natile Gulbis is really that attractive at all. Ochoa is cute, and thats enough for me so I would go with her. Plus shes the best ;)
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Yea I met Lorena in person last year at the US Womens Open. Just wish she spoke better english...

Callaway FT-9 Tour 9.5* with Prolaunch Blue S| Adams InSight XTD A3 15* FW | Adams IDEA a3 hybrid irons | Callaway 52* X-Tour Forged wedge | Titleist Bob Vokey SM56* | PING Day putter

Favorite Ball: Srixon Z Star X

Home Course: Majestic Pines GCage: 16

Yea I met Lorena in person last year at the US Womens Open. Just wish she spoke better english...

spoke better english????????? she is better spoken than most of america

two years of college at arizona, she knows the language here she is speaking, here english is exquisite

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

• Administrator
spoke better english????????? she is better spoken than most of america

Funny, since she starts out by saying "It is very hard for me to give a speech in English."

Her English is acceptable, but it's not "fluent" nor "exquisite." She still has a bit of the "I play good today, get ball in hole" stuff going on. Much improved from a year ago, but still a little ways to go.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have to agree with Lorena being, overall, the most attractive golfer in the LPGA. Maybe the most 'attractive' golfer period. She has a great attitude and demeanor (seems like a real sweetheart). Has incredible talent, a fantastic smile...

So it's not really her looks that make her the 'most attractive' - althought she is a cutie!

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

Funny, since she starts out by saying "It is very hard for me to give a speech in English."

good point, i heard that as a nuance of her natural friendliness and humility

Her English is acceptable, but it's not "fluent" nor "exquisite." She still has a bit of the "I play good today, get ball in hole" stuff going on. Much improved from a year ago, but still a little ways to go.

her familiarity with grammatical syntax imo, is an insigificant part of fluency, but of course this is a subjective argument that has been argued by linguists far beyond here

growing up with a brother who was severely dyslexic, proper spelling also has little to do with intent of communication english fluency with its so many grammatical considerations is regional and therefore subjective, all the way from the southern drawl to a texas twang to back across the pond with cockney i suppose what make lorena so fluent and totally communicative is her angelic charm that draws me into every word of hers with bated breath this discussion will have the aspect of "who is greater, tiger or jack". lorena is for me, the immaculately conceived descent of venus swinging a golf club if she is not understood, that more speaks to the listening or lack thereof and not the speaker, of course a subjective opinion of mine heck whether the world is round or flat is a subjective fact as for some, it remains flat hence i understand why lorena is perceived as being not very fluent

g

wow. talk about a crush.... (She is also my vote for most attractive lpga'er. She isn't the best looking player , but she is good looking and not an airhead like gulbis, and I just love her..)

Erica Blasberg

Winner winner Chicken Dinner!

Unless you prefer Anna Rawson...

Driver- Geek Dot Com This! 12 degree Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 Stiff
Adams Tour Issue 4350 Dual Can Matrix Ozik Xcon 5

Hybrids- Srixon 18 deg
Srixon 21 deg Irons- Tourstage Z101 3-PW w/Nippon NS Pro 950 GH - Stiff Srixon i701 4-PW w/ Nippon NS Pro 950 GH-Stiff MacGregor...

There is a Scottish girl called Carly Booth who is playing in the Curtis Cup, I think she is maybe 16 or 17 years old, when she is the same age as Creamer etc she will get even more press, she is a beautiful looking girl.
In My Bag:

DriverR7 Superquad, 9.5 Degrees
WoodFT 3 Wood, 15 Degrees
Wood906F 5 Wood, 18 DegreesIronsMX-25 3-9 IronWedgeVokey Tour Chrome 48 Degree WedgeX Forged Vintage Wedge 54 DegreeWedge Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60 Degree PutterUnitized Retro

Yeah, she is 15 now. So leave it there.
Whats in the bag:

Note: This thread is 4031 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!