IGNORED

Hello from the Pipoe Team

Pipoe Team
Note: This thread is 4679 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello,

We are the Pipoe Team and are excited to be here on thesandtrap.com.  A lot went into choosing a partner in the never ending world of golf forums.  But, Pipoe chose thesandtrap because of one thing, quality.  Content, members and service obviously have set this place apart from the rest.  We are glad to be here to not only to discuss our products but anything in golf.  We love golf, like you.

We are hoping to use the forum to help build an understanding of what Pipoe is all about.  We tried to take a different approach to the massive golf aid market.  A Simple, Convenient and Affordable way to practice and BUILD a foundation to the way you practice.

More to come within the forum.

All the best,

Andy and the Pipoe Team.

• Administrator

Andy, welcome to the site. If you could, email me at erik@thesandtrap.com about ways we can work together. At the very least I'd be interested in checking your product out and writing a review for the site.

I'm a big fan of training aids, and while the specific ones are great if you know specifically what your problem is, the Pipoe looks like a very, very versatile training aid. Those are the best kind!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hi Andy, yes it seems like a great training aid.  Erik does great reviews btw

I also started this Thread to help get the word out.  Utilize it to post whatever else you'd like to say or show about the Pipoe

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4679 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!