IGNORED

You Know You Can't Play When....

TarDawg
Note: This thread is 6221 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Your seven over thru 5 and stop keeping score and have lost 4 balls already......

ON A FREAKING PAR 3 COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Yeah I don't know what happened over the last week but my swing is gone.

In The Bag
SQ 5000 10.5

SQ Sumo 3 wood
MP-32 3-PWGolden Bear Gap Wedge SV Sand Wedge MP T Lob WedgeYes Golf Callie Putter

Your seven over thru 5 and stop keeping score and have lost 4 balls already......

That happens. I went out saturday and tripple bogeyed the first 3 holes (two of which are my favorites, par 5s) and shot a 13 over 48 on the front nine. I couldn't hit the ball square to save my life. I stopped and ate lunch at the turn, and suddenly I found my swing. Shot a two over 38 on the back nine. I couldn't tell you what I did different but things just started clicking again. All it takes is one or two solid holes to get your confidence back.

In The Bag

Driver R7 SuperQuad 8.5 Xstiff
5 Wd SQ X stiff steel
3-PW RAC LT X stiff 52 dg RAC TP Satin56 dg RAC TP Satin60 dg Vokey Oil CanPutter Cameron Studio Newport

you hit a perfect laser drive, take out your 3-wood, and top it so bad it goes backwards....twice

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

you hit your drive and you have to yell FORE FRONT cuz that thing is coming right back at you and the guys at the tee box landing 10 m behind you hitting some stones in front...

Burner 9°
FW Burner 15°
Burner Rescue 19°
MP67 4-PW
CG10 50° CG12 DSG 54° & 60°

When you realize that if you hole out from the tee box, you can still save double-bogey. This happened on the 3rd after I topped my 3 iron off the tee box, and then chunked the hell out of my second shot, landing it in a lake both times. The worst par 3 I've had in a while. I eventually took dogballs on that hole.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

That happens. I went out saturday and tripple bogeyed the first 3 holes (two of which are my favorites, par 5s) and shot a 13 over 48 on the front nine. I couldn't hit the ball square to save my life. I stopped and ate lunch at the turn, and suddenly I found my swing. Shot a two over 38 on the back nine. I couldn't tell you what I did different but things just started clicking again. All it takes is one or two solid holes to get your confidence back.

You are living my golfing life in a parallel universe.... LOL. If I had a buck for everytime I have shot 47 on the front and 39 on the back, I could have retired a couple of years ago. It doesn't seem to matter if I spend 5 minutes or an hour on the range, that first few holes just slaughters my entire round and I spend the rest of the time trying to birdie to recover my score.

Roy McEvoy is my hero.

In My bag
TM Burner 9.5 S Flex

Wilson Invex Strong 3 and 5 wood

Maxfli Revolution 3-PW Irons

Cleveland 54/60 wedges

Odessey XG #7 Putter

I was playing with my co-workers, who all know of my affliction for golf...
I hit third off the tee right before our bombshell blond and yep... topped my 3-wood 40 yards and it rolled up onto the red tees. I had to wait to take my second shot until after she was done teeing off. Talk about terrible. They are still giving me crap about it.

Dual Point 10.5 Stiff Driver
Dual Point 3 Wood
NPS-1 Irons
Dual Slot 52, 56, 60 Wedges
Newport 2

Note: This thread is 6221 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!