• Announcements

• iacas

Introducing TST "Clubs!"   08/28/2017

No, we're not getting into the equipment business, but we do have "clubs" here on TST now. Groups. Check them out here:
Sign in to follow this  
lostmyballs

Watch Golf Channel tournaments online?

I'm curious if anyone knows whether or not it is possible to watch the golf channel tournaments online, preferably live. I know that the golf channel allows hundreds of full episodes of their shows to be watched online for free (http://www.golfchannel.com/tv/#allShowsSec) but I have never found a way to watch actual golf tournaments online. There are countless spam/scam websites offering "live streaming golf channel!!" but none of them have ever worked. Does anyone know if this is possible, or just a fool's errand?

Still searching,

lostmyballs

I am also looking having dropped comcast as being very expensive.  I found one so far.  watchlivegolf.com. It looks like it costs $12.95 per year which is pretty cheap if true.

Any other ideas?

Blake48

You can watch live on PGATour.com but it is usually just a stream from one hole as everyone comes through, not near the same showing as watching it on NBC or Golf Channel.

wiziwig.tv is how I watch them every week. (I use FF with adblock and flash block. Will definitely help with all the ads and crap they have running.)