IGNORED

Will Danielle Break 80?

iacas
Note: This thread is 6910 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Will Danielle break 80 in any of her LPGA rounds?

• Hell No
    • Sure. She's hot enough.

• Administrator
Only +2 through 12. She's actually doing really well today. Kudos.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
Only +2 through 12. She's actually doing really well today. Kudos.

Finished at +6 for a +14 total overall. Two rounds under 80. Dead last (T141), but two rounds under 80.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Well, do you guys think she will make it on tour?

If you look at her stats...her driving was awesome, I think yesterday she hit like all but 2 or 3 fairways. And her driving avg, was like 236 or something like that. Her short game needs the work. Even she admitted that. I don't remember her GIR, but for the LPGA it was pretty terrible. I think she has a lot of work to do, maybe she will make it... she is very talented. My personal opinion...for what it is worth is she needs to work on her game psychology wise. Actually in general she is very egotistical (although better lately) I think she really built herself up and set some pretty hard standards for herself. And is eating some humble pie.

Later guys.....B
The equipment is there...I'm not!
Driver- Callaway X460 HT
3Wood- Callaway X460 15*
Hybrids- Nike CPR 18*
Adams Idea 21*Adams Idea 25*Nike CPR 30*Irons 7-SW- Adama IdeaLob Wedge- Cleveland 588 ChromePutter- Nike T100 Oz Blue ChipBall- Best deal I can find on a reputable soft ball

I saw that short interview with her after her final round where they asked her "....If she could see any areas she needed to improve after seeing the Worlds top ladies close-up "...........

"Short-game" was the reply - "my long game was good,i think i only missed 4 greens" Danielle replied.

Strange.The stats i saw said she hit like 17/36 greens - 46% i seem to remember.

Forgetful or dillusional ?

10.5 deg Titleist 905T.S-flex Graph-design purple ice.
TaylorMade 200 3wood.S-flex Graph-design purple ice.
19 deg Taylormade rescue-mid with 6.0 Rifle flighted.
Callaway 3-PW X-16 Pro series with 6.0 Rifle flighted.
Cleveland 56+60RTG/Custom 34" Yes! Sophia/Pro-V1syershulver1@msn.co.uk

• Administrator
Forgetful or dillusional ?

My vote is "just plain stupid."

Or, if I feel like being a bit more polite, "just plain blonde."

Danielle clearly didn't understand the "UNDULATION" and she clearly doesn't understand "COMPETETIVE GOLF". Or perhaps her after-markets parts got in the way at Kingsmill. Just another thought, after being around this entire week, it is clear that most of the other golfers and their caddies think Danielle is a joke and several comments were made in reference to her silicone.

lol Erik - she really narks you doesnt she ! She's starting to get beneath my skin too........

Whens she next pegging it up with the LPGA then,is it this week ?

10.5 deg Titleist 905T.S-flex Graph-design purple ice.
TaylorMade 200 3wood.S-flex Graph-design purple ice.
19 deg Taylormade rescue-mid with 6.0 Rifle flighted.
Callaway 3-PW X-16 Pro series with 6.0 Rifle flighted.
Cleveland 56+60RTG/Custom 34" Yes! Sophia/Pro-V1syershulver1@msn.co.uk

lol Erik - she really narks you doesnt she ! She's starting to get beneath my skin too........

I am so glad to talk to people who think she was totally full of herself!!

I love the " they don't understand competitive golf" quote. She obviously doesn’t understand....if she could not muster a win on the Futures tour then why in the world does she think she could compete in the LPGA? I think she is going to play in The Reno/Tahoe celebrity thing...but I am very close to that area...and it’s still chilly...she would freeze her silicone off, and that would be a shame....some other person has worked real hard for those. Have a good day guys...
Driver- Callaway X460 HT
3Wood- Callaway X460 15*
Hybrids- Nike CPR 18*
Adams Idea 21*Adams Idea 25*Nike CPR 30*Irons 7-SW- Adama IdeaLob Wedge- Cleveland 588 ChromePutter- Nike T100 Oz Blue ChipBall- Best deal I can find on a reputable soft ball

• 2 weeks later...
Okay...okay...I hate to beat a dead horse...
But I can't wait for Anika to take Danielle to school next week! Anika has probably forgot more than Danielle will ever know. As incredible as she is, she has probably talked a fraction the "Enough talking about me...what do you think about me" crap that Daniell has shoveled out in the 1-2 week taping of the Big Break.
Kip Henley...there is a genuine guy you can root for...Sorry to bring her up guys..
Driver- Callaway X460 HT
3Wood- Callaway X460 15*
Hybrids- Nike CPR 18*

Although I don't like Danielle, it is interesting that she has broken 80 on both of her attempts on the LPGA tour. And, she can learn a thing or two from any one of the ladies on tour...even #125.

Sincerely,
Stacy Solomon

Although I don't like Danielle, it is interesting that she has broken 80 on both of her attempts on the LPGA tour. And, she can learn a thing or two from any one of the ladies on tour...even #125.

Even though I don't care for Danielle, It is very unfortunate about her WD from Corning. Back injury? If that is the reason...then her back must be bad...I can't imagine her not wanting to tee it up today. This was the last LPGA event she had an exemption from. I wonder if she can somehow get another exempt?

Back injury...what a bummer
Driver- Callaway X460 HT
3Wood- Callaway X460 15*
Hybrids- Nike CPR 18*

Even though I don't care for Danielle, It is very unfortunate about her WD from Corning. Back injury? If that is the reason...then her back must be bad...I can't imagine her not wanting to tee it up today. This was the last LPGA event she had an exemption from. I wonder if she can somehow get another exempt?

Sorry to hear about the WD . . . I was looking forward to watching some of the Corning tonight on tape delay on the Golf Channel. I will spare the rest of you any of my thoughts about her back injury. I am sure alot of you are thinking the same thing I am about the "two" causes of her ailment! I hope Barbie gets another chance and in another LPGA event. And I am sure Annika is relieved to see her drop out of the tournament.

Note: This thread is 6910 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!