IGNORED

Hey All from the Pacific NorthWest!!

AceOn13
Note: This thread is 4588 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey Guys and Gals! I'm from the Pacific Northwest and Golf season just went into effect as of March 1. Really excited to get things rolling this year. Heck, already had a tournament this past Sunday and cashed out with some prizes for performance on overall and skins!

Pretty exciting way to open things up for a new golf year.

I'm looking forward to checking out your forum! I've also got some extra golf equipment that some of you may be interested in? Most notably my Bushnell Tour V2 w/ custom skinz cover that still has a year or so on the factory warranty.

I just bought new clubs this year for myself. I got the Nike VRS Cavity Irons.

I love the sport, I love there rich history and I enjoy the competition aspect too.

Thanks for having me as a part of the forum!

Welcome to the forum! I'm a new transplant to the Pacific NW. I can't wait for the weather to permit me some golf! There's a marketplace section of the forum if you're interested in selling things, such as your Bushnell Tour V2 -- the exact rules are posted in that area.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Funny thing is... they won't let me be a part of the market place without jumping through their hoops. I'm not into those kinds of games... It's too bad as all I wanted to do was pay it forward within the golf community rather than join the rat race on ebay or craigslist. Two thumbs down for the rules and the admins who admittedly allow certain people to shortcut the rules but then decline to me after I wrote a detailed letter to them about my purpose and intent.

Shame shame.

• Administrator

Originally Posted by AceOn13

Funny thing is... they won't let me be a part of the market place without jumping through their hoops. I'm not into those kinds of games... It's too bad as all I wanted to do was pay it forward within the golf community rather than join the rat race on ebay or craigslist. Two thumbs down for the rules and the admins who admittedly allow certain people to shortcut the rules but then decline to me after I wrote a detailed letter to them about my purpose and intent.

Those rules are simply that you must be an Established Member. The only people (two) we've changed those rules for are people we know personally, in real life.

The rules exist for a reason. You can give them all the thumbs down you want, but they're there to protect our members. Our Marketplace is free, and we simply ask that you have 25 posts and be a member for 30 days. These rules have existed for nearly a decade.

Your purpose and intent was to do the same as everyone else who seeks special treatment: to be able to profit by selling something to golfers without giving anything back. Shame shame.

• Upvote 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4588 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!