IGNORED

College Football

Ogg
Note: This thread is 6034 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

In The Bag...

Driver: SQ Sumo 10.5* w/ Aldila VS Proto
3 Wood: Burner
Hybrid: SQ 18*Irons(3-PW): 755 w/ Dynamic Gold S30052.08*: Vokey Oil Can56.14*: Vokey Spin MilledPutter: Newport 2Ball: pro v1xShoes: Footjoy Athletics

by the way thanks for the b-ball coach!

You are welcome. Make sure you wear some kind of protective vest so he does not stab you in the back like he did us.

Nice to see a fellow floridian ..... Im a 2002 grad of the "U".

Bleedin' Orange and Green since birth ..... GO CANES !

905R or 907D2 9.5* Fujikura Speeder X-stiff
GS Tour 3W
R7 Fairway Wood 5
Burner Rescue Hybrid 3H
755 iron set 4-PW Spin Milled 52*, 56*, 60* Studio Design Black Laguna, 35" Tour Issue One Black CB641 Caddy Bag Japan Model

• 2 weeks later...
I have 2 favorites, Alabama and who ever is playing Auburn (this is void when Auburn is playing Tennessee when I route for the stadium to fall into a giant sink hole). I love to hate Auburn almost as much as I love the Tide.

o yea ND for ever

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

just look at my avatar....and i cant wait for the VT vs. LSU game at the beginning of september

In My Bag:
9.5 degree Mizuno MX-500
15 degree Titliest 904F
Mizuno MP-32 3-PW
Cleveland CG10 Black Pearl 52 degree
Vokey Spin-Milled 56.14
Ping i5 Anser

• 2 weeks later...
This will sound totally horrible to any SEC fans but I am a LSU alumni but I was raised to be an Alabama fan, so they are both on the top of my list despite the fact that I am supposed to hate one if I love the other. It does make family get togethers fun though.

Only a short 3 months until college football season. Favorite teams?

BOO on Big Blue....."WE are Penn State".....remember you guys were handed a gift 2 yrs ago in the Big House....if not for that we would have been NC Baby....no sweat though....JoePa has our boys back and ready to contend each and every season.....

BOO on Big Blue....."WE are Penn State".....remember you guys were handed a gift 2 yrs ago in the Big House....if not for that we would have been NC Baby....no sweat though....JoePa has our boys back and ready to contend each and every season.....

You may BE Penn State, but we OWN Penn State.

The last time Penn State beat Michigan....Clinton was still in his first term!
In the bag

909D3 8.5 Matrix Ozik XCon 7 X
Burner TP 14.5 Fujikura RE*AX SF TP 75 X
Idea Pro 20 RP Project X 6.0 X-Tour (2005) 4-PW RP Project X 6.0 X-Tour Chrome Wedges 50 and 54 RP Project X 5.5 X-Tour Vintage 60 w/ PM grind Teryllium Ten Newport 2 34" ProV1X

43days 8hours 57minutes till we go to Auburn and get the 1st win of the season!
I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

G E A U X T I G E R S

I'm pumped about the VT game too.
I'm only at 13 clubs in the bag, what do you reccomend as a 14th? My foot wedge?

In the bag:
Driver - HiBore XL 10.5* Reg. Flex Fit- on Fuji GoldWoods - Tightlies GT2: 3 wood 15* & 5 wood 19* Surpass 7 wood 24*Irons - Eye 2 4-PW & a cheesey 1 iron blade I use for punch...

• 3 weeks later...
I'll give you 3 guesses and the first 2 don't count.

No Vick jokes please.
What's in My Bag?

Driver: 10.5° KZG SP-700 with Fujikura SIX Regular Flex Shaft | 2h: Adams A7OS Stiff | 3h: Adams A3OS Stiff | 4h: Nike Slingshot Steel | 5i-PW: Adams A2OS | Sand Wedge: Cleveland CG14 56° 3-dot | Lob Wedge: Cleveland CG15 60° 3-dot | Putter: Fisher CTS-9 Polyurethane Face

• 4 weeks later...
What the heck happened to Michigan? Appalachian State? As a Buckeye fan, part of me loved it, but what an embarrasment for the Big Ten.
"Never follow a bad shot with a stupid shot."

Sooners all the way!

Rynofskie

In My Well-Used Highlander Bag:

Driver:Redline RPM 9.5* Driver - TourLaunch Blue Shaft Rescue: "The Ripper" wal-mart special 3HybridIrons: ADAMS GT500 Undercut Widesole 4-LWPutter: Ray Cook custom mallet putterGuns don't kill people - the proper application of sight alignment, target...

Note: This thread is 6034 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!