IGNORED

Hello from NJ

lhrocker
Note: This thread is 4489 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi everyone.  I'm a beginning golfer from NJ.  The most I ever did was play a little at Club Med years ago and some mini-golf.  Kind of Ironic as I live 10 minutes from the Crystal Springs golf courses.  My wife's friends husband is a major golf enthusiast who is helping us get into the sport.  Looking to pickup some gear for the both of us and to start hitting the driving range and courses soon.  I hope to meet other enthusiasts and pick up lots of information on this site.  See you in the forums...

Pete

Greetings, A few weeks ago my GF had to go to a two day Seminar, Tues/Wed. At Rutgers. I went along and Played Bunker Hill on Tues., which was nice, and Played Quail Brook on Wed. which I really liked. So much so that when we went back on Friday for her to take her exam I drove to Quail  Brook and purchased a course wind breaker. After that we toured the USGE Museum, Highly recomended, plan on being there more than the two hours the website said the tour would take.

She attends this seminar every two years. I'll go along next time and got to Quail brook again for sure.

~Tom B.

~Tom B.

I ordered a Chicken and an Egg on the Internet, to find out which came first... I'll keep you posted!

Note: This thread is 4489 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!