IGNORED

The Hammer

IeaglePar3s
Note: This thread is 3201 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
Laugh as much as you like, guys - then look through the posts on these boards about the latest "technology" and well known manufacturers making baseless claims and people believing them. Wow GSS !!!! High MOI putter!!!! Double muscle back!!! Triangular/square driver!!!! MWT!!!!! Composite driver head!!!!! Titanium this and "grain flow forged" that.

Yeah, except each of those have some merit as technologies. So... No, not quite the same (at all) as something like The Hammer.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Laugh as much as you like, guys - then look through the posts on these boards about the latest "technology" and well known manufacturers making baseless claims and people believing them. Wow GSS !!!! High MOI putter!!!! Double muscle back!!! Triangular/square driver!!!! MWT!!!!! Composite driver head!!!!! Titanium this and "grain flow forged" that. In the seventies it was all investment cast this and multistepped shafts. Thumb through any golf magazine and look at the number of ads which say that this and that club or ball helps you hit it longer and straighter - not as OTT as The Hammer, but it's just the same old advertising BS that we can choose to ignore or believe. No one's going to drool over your Hammer 3 wood, but they will look enviously at OEM gear that is expensively promoted but in a more stylish way.

No. this club is definitely the worst. at least when the big boy companies (nike, titleist, callaway, etc) make claims they have some sort of science/research to back it up. The Hammer has a shaft that cuts through the wind faster!! lol. ok, then back it up with some research. The hammer club(s) is a bunch of junk.

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

Have or has anyone played The "Hammer" Driver from the infomercial on the golf channel? If so how did you like it, and dit it feel nice at impact? Because

Just move up to the ladies tee. Save $100.

INTHE BAG(today)
Driver: Speedline 10 10.5deg
Fairway woods: speedline 3w
Putter:Master grig

Irons: A2 OS

SandWedge 1200GE

Balls: Soft Feel

Bag: Great Divider

Lots of Hope!

Laugh as much as you like, guys - then look through the posts on these boards about the latest "technology" and well known manufacturers making baseless claims and people believing them. Wow GSS !!!! High MOI putter!!!! Double muscle back!!! Triangular/square driver!!!! MWT!!!!! Composite driver head!!!!! Titanium this and "grain flow forged" that. In the seventies it was all investment cast this and multistepped shafts. Thumb through any golf magazine and look at the number of ads which say that this and that club or ball helps you hit it longer and straighter - not as OTT as The Hammer, but it's just the same old advertising BS that we can choose to ignore or believe. No one's going to drool over your Hammer 3 wood, but they will look enviously at OEM gear that is expensively promoted but in a more stylish way.

You are pretty much on target. If Scotty Cameron putters sold for only $59, NOBODY would buy them!!!

You are pretty much on target. If Scotty Cameron putters sold for only $59, NOBODY would buy them!!!

I doubt that. Considering its one of the most popular putters on tour, I bet they would be sold out everywhere for $59. Remember, the pros arent using certain equipment because of the cost. If the pros use them, the general idea is that its the best equipment.

Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons

I like this video the best. Its bad quality though. Real Funny

Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons

Real Funny

'WARNING, YOU MAY LOSE YOUR FOURSOME ***GRUNT/POW***'

*Sorry, but that voiceover guy speaks in upper case

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

There is one of these fugly things sitting in a rack for $15 right now at my local Play it Again Sports. They have a 10 day no-questions asked return policy. I'm tempted to 'borrow' it just so I can see if it hits as ugly as it looks.

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

MSRP $299, WAS $99, Now buy it for $29!!!!!

http://www.heartlandamerica.com/brow...roduct_reviews

I love the review, 'the best club you can buy for this price'. It's all about marketing, and these guys are selling clubs, and making money.

formerly tmevoli

Burner 9.5
R5 FW
Halo 2i CG4 3i - Pw Eye 2 SW OZ putteriGolf Neowhatever ball i find

So i suppose you are using persimmon woods and an old Top FLite from the 80's.

Not quite sure who this was directed to, but the I was making was that the Top Flite D2 ads from 2007/8 are in their own way just as ridiculous. Man up.....as if a ball will enable you to cut the dogleg and hit it futher.

Yeah, except each of those have some merit as technologies. So... No, not quite the same (at all) as something like The Hammer.

So you're using the Top Flite D2, Iacas and no longer laying up on those doglegs? My point was about promotion rather than technology - I even said that it wasn't all BS, but the notion that it can transform a game is.

I doubt that. Considering its one of the most popular putters on tour, I bet they would be sold out everywhere for $59. Remember, the pros arent using certain equipment because of the cost. If the pros use them, the general idea is that its the best equipment.

Not the best. It works for them and in many cases they are paid a fortune to use certain clubs which is why many amateurs covet the clubs they see the pros with.

If Scotty Cameron released a $59 model it would sell very well, but there would be outrage from the Cameron Cultists because their special object was available to everyone and if they mentioned that they owned one, they would be terrified and angry that the person they're speaking to thought they might have the cheap onehey would no longer feel special and discerning. Someone said they would be upset recently if Ping started selling at a chain sports store for this very reason. A Cameron putter does not make you a good putter. But for many, it's a nice thing to own and I have nothing against pride of owneship. We would all be playing 10 year old clubs otherwise. And many people with 10 year old clubs have a great game.

Not quite sure who this was directed to, but the I was making was that the Top Flite D2 ads from 2007/8 are in their own way just as ridiculous. Man up.....as if a ball will enable you to cut the dogleg and hit it futher.

It was directed to the person right above where I wrote it, that said technology means nothing.

Not the best. It works for them and in many cases they are paid a fortune to use certain clubs which is why many amateurs covet the clubs they see the pros with.

your not worth an argument.

Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons

MSRP $299, WAS $99, Now buy it for $29!!!!!

Maybe I'm being an idiot but at $29 it might not be a bad price!

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

Note: This thread is 3201 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!