IGNORED

Does anyone have a driver (up to 7 years old) that I may please have?

Note: This thread is 4332 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Mental state? I am not in a mental state. I am just curious to find out your desire to prove your smarter than a 15 year old.

In My Bag..

Driver: Taylormade Superfast 9.5* Stiff Shaft
3 Wood: Taylormade Burner 2009 15* Stiff GraphiteShaft
5 Wood: Powerbilt Oversized 21* Stiff Steel Shaft
3-PW Irons: Cleveland 588 Forged MB Irons with Stiff Shaft
SW: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 2009 56* wedge with 14* of bounce, Stiff Steel Shaft

LW: N/A yet
Putter: Taylormade Monte Carlo 7 -34" with Superstroke 3.0 Slim grip
Ball: Titleist NXT Tour

Originally Posted by Kevin18

I googled places around my town and there is no place that hires 15 year olds.

Well, junior, a job search should reach beyond google.  My goodness...

Driver:  :callaway: Diablo Octane
Fairway Wood:   :adams: Speedline 3W
Hybrid:   adams.gif A7OS 3 Hybrid 
Irons:   :callaway:  2004 Big Bertha 4-LW

Mental state? I am not in a mental state. I am just curious to find out your desire to prove your smarter than a 15 year old.

There is no need for proof. I'm simply pointing out that you are grasping for straws after it was made obvious that you were trying to scam honest people.

You initially were deceitful and then you lied to cover it following. You then commenced to try to justify your actions by creating some sort of ideal that you have to be in your situation when the reality is that you are a lazy bum. The beautiful thing is there is not a person here that has not been your age. I really don't know who you think you're fooling here.

Nike VR-S Covert Driver Project X 6.0 Tour 52

Nike VR-S Fairway Wood 3W Fubuki K Graphite Regular Flex

Nike VR-S Iron Set 3-PW, AW, & SW True Temper Dynalite 90 R-Flex

Nike V-REV 60°/10 Wedge

Odyssey White Ice #1

Tough to blame the kid.  It's his old man that should be blamed...

• Upvote 1

Okay lets break this down. I was not trying to scam people.The definition of scam is a fraud trying to take money and valuables. It wasn't fraud- I am simply a 15 year old boy and have absolutely no plan to take money or valuables from you. I didn't try and trick you or call up asking for money? It was a simple yes or no. Just a thought I would try? And I never covered anything up. I just never stated why or how my driver broke because frankly I didn't think people would care. I thought it was going to be a simple yes or no, once again. Also, I am very aware you have all been my age. And I am not a lazy person. I just don't get paid a lot, and when I do I have to pay for lunch and other neccessities first. I am not fooling anyone. Why is this getting under your skin? I didn't think it would ever get this big and mysterious to people.

In My Bag..

SW: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 2009 56* wedge with 14* of bounce, Stiff Steel Shaft

Originally Posted by Gresh24

Tough to blame the kid.  It's his old man that should be blamed...

For setting an example that it's acceptable to behave this way? Surely so. The buck can't be passed to his dad entirely though. The boy claims his parents say it's a silly game, but someone is paying for his rounds/balls and driving him there (he's already stated that he cannot drive).

He may not have a nice driver, but he's not unable to play and enjoy the game. It's his self entitled and spoiled demeanor that is the real problem.

Nike V-REV 60°/10 Wedge

Odyssey White Ice #1

Okay lets break this down. I was not trying to scam people.The definition of scam is a fraud trying to take money and valuables. It wasn't fraud- I am simply a 15 year old boy and have absolutely no plan to take money or valuables from you. I didn't try and trick you or call up asking for money? It was a simple yes or no. Just a thought I would try? And I never covered anything up. I just never stated why or how my driver broke because frankly I didn't think people would care. I thought it was going to be a simple yes or no, once again. Also, I am very aware you have all been my age. And I am not a lazy person. I just don't get paid a lot, and when I do I have to pay for lunch and other neccessities first. I am not fooling anyone. Why is this getting under your skin? I didn't think it would ever get this big and mysterious to people.

You think fraud is exclusive to money? You cannot be that naive. Fraud is intentional deception for personal gain. Period. If you have to think in terms of money, correlate the monetary value to any driver you may have acquired to your definition of fraud.

Why is it under my skin? For the reasons that have been stated. You have attempted to deceive to get stuff for free. Look at our economy. It's people with your mindset that are taking advantage of our welfare (etc) system that is bleeding this country dry. You think it's just a driver. I think it's a precedence set for you to be a noncontributing leech to society.

Nike V-REV 60°/10 Wedge

Odyssey White Ice #1

So now you are making assumptions? I am not spoiled. I saw this a few weeks ago when someone else did it, and apparently they got a callaway Razr fit. So when my driver broke, it dawned on me to do the same. My parents volunteer a a nursing home, and I occasionally come with. I help at a homeless shelter, and make and donate lunches to them. I do community service (as a choice, not a punishment.) heck, my town had a horrible store and trees fell down on houses and lawns. My friend and I went around picking them up for the elderly and the people not home (we didn't touch it if we thought the homeowners needed to take pictures for insurance reasons.) So no, I am not selfish. I decided to try this due to seeing someone else, and decided to give it a try. I wished you were able to see the true me and not some fake "scammer" but please realize I am better than a no life scumbag.

In My Bag..

Storm*

In My Bag..

So now you are making assumptions? I am not spoiled. I saw this a few weeks ago when someone else did it, and apparently they got a callaway Razr fit. So when my driver broke, it dawned on me to do the same. My parents volunteer a a nursing home, and I occasionally come with. I help at a homeless shelter, and make and donate lunches to them. I do community service (as a choice, not a punishment.) heck, my town had a horrible store and trees fell down on houses and lawns. My friend and I went around picking them up for the elderly and the people not home (we didn't touch it if we thought the homeowners needed to take pictures for insurance reasons.) So no, I am not selfish. I decided to try this due to seeing someone else, and decided to give it a try. I wished you were able to see the true me and not some fake "scammer" but please realize I am better than a no life scumbag.

Assumptions? No. Operating on the context you have provided by your many statements. There is quite a difference.

The true you will say anything for anything. That is what has been made evident.

Nike V-REV 60°/10 Wedge

Odyssey White Ice #1

So far, all we've seen out of you are EXCUSES as to why you can't get a job/don't have a job, but very little from you trying to create a job.  State law this.... too hot that.....  My 11 year old son has more smarts than you.  And money too.  And a rather large savings account!  Did I mention that he is 11?!?!?

BTW - It's been over 100° here for over a week.  Hasn't stopped anyone from being outside... WORKING!!!

Quit using the excuse about what your fricken state law says about being employed, quite doing "hours of research" on something that you apparently don't do, and go find someone who will give you some money for doing something productive for them.

• Upvote 1

No lies here, only the truth. I have been in a strict academic program for math, science, engineering, and high technology all my life and I am already getting some college credit in engineering areas. As for the video games effect, read one of my sources I included:

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-12-01/india/30462825_1_violent-videogames-brain-week

As a freshman in high school, you are earning college credit in engineering courses?   What courses?

As for the exam- I didn't take it yet. My family and I saw that I struggled with it this year and I want to take it again next year to understand it furthermore. I didn't want to pay the money and then do bad on it. But I am in the course once again , this time I have a new teacher and I better understanding behind it.

Ha retardant isn't a word? Go look it up in the dictionary. It meant to be slow, the same as the definition of the word to describe material buildings are made from when determining what is fire safe and what is not.

Based on most of your posts, it would appear that a few classes in English are in order.   Your spelling and grammar need some serious work.    Regarding the word "retardant".   People are not "retardant", they are retarded .

Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix Black Tie shaft, Diablo Octane 3 wood 15*, Razr X Hybrid 21*, Razr X 4-SW, Forged Dark Chrome 60* lob wedge, Hex Chrome & Hex Black ball

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Well god bless your son that he is so smart and has a large bank account. I hope all good things come to him.

In My Bag..

Originally Posted by teamroper60

As a freshman in high school, you are earning college credit in engineering courses?   What courses?

Based on most of your posts, it would appear that a few classes in English are in order.   Your spelling and grammar need some serious work.    Regarding the word "retardant".   People are not "retardant", they are retarded.

And learn your grammer history. Retarded comes from the word retardant. It was used to describe how quickly fire would consume a building material.

In My Bag..

Grammar*

In My Bag..

Originally Posted by teamroper60

I'd like to hear the answer to this one as well...

Its not fraud in any legal way. The kid asked if anyone would give him a driver. He didnt try to make any shady deals or anything, he just wants something for nothing.

There are other tyhings he has said that are foolish, like saying video games slow down the thought process, when most REAL, SCIENTIFIC studies prove the exact opposite. Games promote quicker thinking, better hand-eye coordination, and also improve reading skills. But I wont go to far into that. I like video games, and im working on my second Masters degree. Like I said, thats a crock.

And if your parents wont help you out because 'Golf is a silly game', you have more problems than needing a new driver.

Aren't you uber-religious or something?

Anyway, here is a deal I will make you.

Anyway, here is the deal I will make you. Im getting a new Titleist 910D from the wife for my birthday at the end of this month. If you dont have a driver by then, you ship me your broken driver head as proof you are telling the truth, and I will send you either a PING g10 10.5* driver, or a Ping Rapture 9.5* driver, depending on which of the two my dad chooses (he will be taking one to replace is Wilson Fatboy driver).  They are both Stiff Flex, but considering your age, you should be growing into a stiff flex shaft very quickly.

If you dont want to agree to that deal, you are out of luck. I will pay to ship the driver to you, no charge. the only cost you will incur will be sending the head of your old driver to me, which I will reshaft and keep.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

I am 15 sir? I never stated anywhere that I was 18. Now I am unaware if there is a rule that states you must be 18 to be on here but if there is I am deeply sorry for jumping over that little piece of information.  By law, I CAN NOT have a job, and CAN NOT have a drivers licence, but merely a learners permit or just a permit. I know I might have made a stupid mistake (very stupid indeed) of asking and almost "begging" for a new club to help my game of golf, but I am learning. I am becoming more and more mature. So I apologize for the mix up to everyone.

I just checked the laws for all the states in the midwest (where you said you lived).   None have laws which state you "CAN NOT" have a job.   Most require you to get some type of work permit.   My daughters had to have those in order to work at 15.  They had no problem getting them.   If you are truly taking college credit courses in high school, then your grades would have to be high enough that getting a permit would be nothing more than a formality

Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix Black Tie shaft, Diablo Octane 3 wood 15*, Razr X Hybrid 21*, Razr X 4-SW, Forged Dark Chrome 60* lob wedge, Hex Chrome & Hex Black ball

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4332 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!