IGNORED

5 Simple Keys® School in San Diego with Dave Wedzik, Erik Barzeski, Bob Townsend and Mike Mc Loughlin

mvmac
Note: This thread is 4264 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

PureStrike - 5 Simple Keys® Focused Training School (how just ONE DAY focusing on ONLY what really matters will allow you become the golfer you should be).

Join Medicus Master Instructor and Co-Author of the 5 Simple Keys®, Dave Wedzik, (assisted by Directors of Instruction Mike McLoughlin and Bob Townsend and Director of Instructor Development Erik J. Barzeski) at the San Diego Golf Institute for a one-day 5 Simple Keys® Training School and learn HOW TO FOCUS on only what matters!

Details

Location: San Diego Golf Institute at Riverwalk Golf Course, San Diego CA
Date: September 16th – full-day instruction – 8am -4pm – cost is $695
Limited to 12 students

For more information about the 5 Simple Keys®: http://www.golfshopcentral.com/purestrike/

What Can You Expect from 5 Simple Keys® Focus Training?

This, prioritized, one-day golf school will get your full swing in top-notch shape with Trackman, in-depth, high speed video analysis and the prioritization you need to take your game to the next level. You’ll be amazed at what you can accomplish in ONLY one day with a structured learning system such as 5 Simple Keys. With this great student to teacher ratio, there will be plenty of opportunity for you to receive one on one instruction from some of the best instructors in golf. These instructors will help you to focus on, and implement the commonalities that EVERY champion golfers has used for the past 100 years.

Here's the schedule for the day:

8:00 – 8:30: Quick Video Capture of your swing.

8:30 – 10:00: Discussion and education about the PureStrike 5 Simple Keys: the Proven things that ALL great ball strikers have in common...Q&A.;

10:00 – 12:00: Hitting balls to incorporate first changes.

12:00 – 1:30: Lunch and video analysis at computers to review changes you’ve already made.

1:30 – 3:45: Continued work on range with implementation of agreed to drills - this allows you to improve in the shortest possible time frame.

3:45 – 4:00-ish: Wrap up, Before and After pics and videos, Q&A;

About PureStrike - The 5 Simple Keys®

5 Simple Keys® is the FIRST EVER learning system for golf based ONLY on the five things all great players have in common. These 5 Keys are verifiable and achievable by golfers of all levels, if they understand the fundamental movements and details behind each one. Once these 5 Simple Keys® are applied directly to your game, you will notice immediate improvement.

About SDGI

The San Diego Golf Institute is located at the Riverwalk Golf Course on the opposite side of the main range. This great facility helps you work on all parts of your game, and above all, perform at the highest level possible.

If you're interested, please PM me or post that you want to attend in this thread

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

When are you guys coming to Chicago???

“You don't have the game you played last year or last week. You only have today's game. It may be far from your best, but that's all you've got. Harden your heart and make the best of it.”

~ Walter Hagen

• 2 weeks later...

At the free clinic this Friday , there will be sign ups for the Sep 16th school, so if you're interested, get in now before spots fill up!

Check out what fellow 5 Simple Keys golf instructor Bob Townsend and myself are up to.  Great article in the San Diego Union Tribune!  Thanks to Tod Leonard for spending time with us, he personally loves the information.  Tod recently shot his lowest score utilizing the system.

http://www.utsandiego.com/ news/2012/aug/27/page-fore- instructors-pitch-five-keys- better-swing/

Mike McLoughlin

Bob Townsend and I had a great time at our 5SK Clinic in San Diego. It was awesome to see how excited golfers are about this system!  If you're interested in attending the 5SK school with Dave, Erik, Bob and myself, make sure to sign up soon, you don't want to be left out.

Here are some pics of our clinic from today

Mike McLoughlin

Note: This thread is 4264 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!