• Announcements

• iacas

Introducing TST "Clubs!"   08/28/2017

No, we're not getting into the equipment business, but we do have "clubs" here on TST now. Groups. Check them out here:
Sign in to follow this  
broombroom

Best Rain grip gloves?

broombroom    2

I would like to buy a pair of rain gloves but dont know which ones are the best anyone have any recommendations.  I have read the footjoys are good but seen there are mizuno ones which are cheaper, taylormade ones and callaway ones but I have read zero restriction are the best any pointers?

Wally Fairway    185

I have a pair of FootJoy rain gloves - and I wear them when it is wet or when it is cold. Never had any issue with them; though my issue is that I typically take my glove off in between shots and playing with these I leave them on due to weather and it breaks one of my habits.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

broombroom    2

ok thanks il probably give the mizuno ones a go becasue they are a good bit cheaper and are made of the same materials might as well give them ago

phan52    145
Originally Posted by broombroom

ok thanks il probably give the mizuno ones a go becasue they are a good bit cheaper and are made of the same materials might as well give them ago

I bought a piar of Mizunos a few years back and, after using them only 3 times, they started fraying. I have a pair of Footjoys that I have used at least 6 times.

Don't leave them in your bag after using them. Let them dry out in a dry area.

I use regular gloves and DriTac grips. Awesome grip they provide. But as with most all Winn grips, they will probably be worn out in one season . Oh well. But they provide excellent wet grip. In fact many times I have to wet them and that increases the grip.

flopster    48

The FJ rain grip gloves are really nice to wear when it's chilly outside and what I have noticed to get them to work best is to just take a damp towel and just get a little bit of moisture on them then they have a really good tack