IGNORED

2012 Ryder Cup Discussion Thread

Note: This thread is 3214 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haha, my cell phone keeps auto-correcting stricker's name as "atrocity" in text messages. Pretty fitting.

Quote: Originally Posted by mvmac In case you guys didn't see it, Bubba Watson goes "Happy Gilmore" on the first tee Bubba, had an outstanding day today and I'

I would argue that someone asking to sit out a match is not someone who's not WILLING to give 100%, but rather someone who is perhaps experienced and veteran enough to know that his 100% isn't going t

Phil needs to bear down and quit the sportsmanlike conduct. Go the Mike Tyson way and eat the guy's babies.

Dufner actually fist pumped............I'm amazed.

Man................Europe is making some IMPOSSIBLE shots.

Poulter in jail a couple times then pulls a shot out of his lower intestine. Americans are rattled and on the ropes.

Sometimes..alot of time..I think PM is from another planet.  No reason he should've missed the green and that last chip to get on top was..ho-hum..but either way JR's birdie was stupendous.

The tables have turned over the years. Once the Euros dominated team play and screwed the singles. Now it's the USA that has dominated the team matches, and has screwed the singles. But they still have an opportunity although they're tossing up over themselves.

Weird ...

Some really poor shots coming in by Furyk, Duffner, et al.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3214 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.