Jump to content
Note: This thread is 1133 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Recommended Posts

I started this group for Socal golfers to come and discuss anything from courses you have played.  Looking for a tee time - or a playing partner... To good practice facilities and retail shops to buy golf gear and play the game we love.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm from SoCal but most of time playing at Inland Empire, Eagle Glen, Morongo Club, Oak Valley to name a few.

Absolutely loved Oak Vally last time played there. Long course but enjoyable.

Heard they're getting ready for Q-school so rough is...well very rough!!!

For course around OC, I'd like to play at Black Gold or Talega, and RSJ if not toooo slowwww.....this is where my golf life started last Oct.

Oh, yeah of course Mile Square is also great course.

Notice you played at Meadowlark last week.....how was it? It was very slow last time I play.

Next target? River view....some told me to stay away though.......

Link to post
Share on other sites

I started this group for Socal golfers to come and discuss anything from courses you have played.  Looking for a tee time - or a playing partner... To good practice facilities and retail shops to buy golf gear and play the game we love.

Cool, just joined your group.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by justtapitin

I'm from SoCal but most of time playing at Inland Empire, Eagle Glen, Morongo Club, Oak Valley to name a few.

Absolutely loved Oak Vally last time played there. Long course but enjoyable.

Heard they're getting ready for Q-school so rough is...well very rough!!!

For course around OC, I'd like to play at Black Gold or Talega, and RSJ if not toooo slowwww.....this is where my golf life started last Oct.

Oh, yeah of course Mile Square is also great course.

Notice you played at Meadowlark last week.....how was it? It was very slow last time I play.

Next target? River view....some told me to stay away though.......

Dont play river view. horrible greens and even worse fairways

Link to post
Share on other sites

I live in the Coachella Valley, so if anybody is going to be playing out here, let me know; if possible I'd be more than happy to join up with somebody. Lots of great courses around here... I played Desert Willow today (Mountain View course) and it was awesome.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by tristanhilton85

I live in the Coachella Valley, so if anybody is going to be playing out here, let me know; if possible I'd be more than happy to join up with somebody. Lots of great courses around here... I played Desert Willow today (Mountain View course) and it was awesome.

I would be totally up for a TST outing over there.  Heck, it's only a 60-70 minute drive or so, and it seems like all I ever hear lately are people raving about Desert Willow.  Maybe we could put together a foursome (or two) and if we ask nice even get mvmac to join us???

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

I would be totally up for a TST outing over there.  Heck, it's only a 60-70 minute drive or so, and it seems like all I ever hear lately are people raving about Desert Willow.  Maybe we could put together a foursome (or two) and if we ask nice even get mvmac to join us???

The only thing is that Desert Willow can be pretty pricey... if you don't live in Palm Desert, I think the posted rate is $135 or so...

That being said, it'd be cool for a bunch of us to be able to get together and play a round. I know I'd be willing to make the drive out towards LA or wherever if that'd work out better for everybody.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Sorry, I haven't checked this group.  I'm looking to play this Sunday, 10/28 if anyone wants to join.  Most likely in the OC area - but I'd be willing to drive to the Inland Empire or LA area if we find a solid deal on Golfnow or Golfzing.

PM me if you guys are interested.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Sorry, I haven't checked this group.  I'm looking to play this Sunday, 10/28 if anyone wants to join.  Most likely in the OC area - but I'd be willing to drive to the Inland Empire or LA area if we find a solid deal on Golfnow or Golfzing. PM me if you guys are interested.

What is a good central location for us to meet on, possibly, Sunday early mornings? Seems like a few of us are in the Inland Empire, OC and I am in San Gabriel Valley. How about San Dimas or Diamond Bar? Sunday morning is $60 for San Dimas and $33 for Diamond Bar walking. Could not find it on Golfzing. Fullerton is another option?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

hi guys.. just joined the group.   my weekends are usually tight w/ the family, so play most of my golf during the week (plz don't tell anyone at my work.. ).   but if there's an event being put together, then my first fam can take a back seat to my second one.

cheer!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by agoodmanmbk

ive made tee times for a buddy and i at 7 am on sunday at Rancho San Joaquin if anyone wants to join check golfzing or golfnow and try and get on!

I just looked and there isn't an opening remaining at 7AM for 18 holes on Sunday at RSJ.  Only a back 9 special at 7AM.  I'll catch you another time!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1133 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...