IGNORED

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14

jamo
Note: This thread is 3438 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I joined the sandtrap cc last night on 360 and there was only 1 other person in it. Glad to see a lot of people have joined.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by motsco

fred, I downloaded the full version on ps3. it's in the playstation store. you should be able to buy it now.

No....not yet on XBL....only the free demo, a bunch of courses, a 14 course pack and the Masters Edition upgrade. The full version of the game is not yet available for download on Xbox Live Store.

Originally Posted by JxQx

I joined the sandtrap cc last night on 360 and there was only 1 other person in it. Glad to see a lot of people have joined.

I joined "The Sand Trap" on XBL...there's only 2 of us: Joe Diver (me) and ima g3t u sucka (GM)

Is this the correct XBL version CC for us?

I joined "The Sand Trap" on XBL...there's only 2 of us: Joe Diver (me) and ima g3t u sucka (GM) Is this the correct XBL version CC for us?

I made one called, exactly, "The Sand Trap CC". In the sense that I'm a staff member, that's the official one, I guess. I'll check it later.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I joined "The Sand Trap" on XBL...there's only 2 of us: Joe Diver (me) and ima g3t u sucka (GM) Is this the correct XBL version CC for us?

I joined the one called "The Sand Trap CC". Their should be 20+ people in it.

Originally Posted by divot dave

did anyone have any luck using the kinect sensor on the '13 edition? I tried it on a demo and hated it.

Well, I had "luck" as in: it worked. Did I enjoy it? Not at all - only controller for me...

Jamo, Is the PS3 CC with 25 members the one you created? Regards Mailman

I only started the Xbox 360 one, but that one does have ~25 members (max is 100 this year). I think tristanhilton85 started the PS3 one (but I don't know his PSN name). FWIW, my Xbox gamertag is Jamo358.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Do your CC's have food/beverage minimums or assessments??

Yes. PM me for PayPal info. :-P On the plus side, free handicaps!

In my bag:

Originally Posted by jamo

I only started the Xbox 360 one, but that one does have ~25 members (max is 100 this year).

I think tristanhilton85 started the PS3 one (but I don't know his PSN name).

FWIW, my Xbox gamertag is Jamo358.

I did... on the PS3 it is named "The Sand Trap" (I left off "CC" since the badge that it puts already says Country Club and it seemed redundant to me). My PS3 name is Tristan1027.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Well, I'm just SOL all around I guess.

TW14 is not available for download on XBL....and I really don't want to have to go out and buy a physical copy.....I will if I have to.

I'm unable to locate "The Sand Trap CC" on XBL. I only get "The Sand Trap". Maybe it's because I have TW13?

Well, I'm just SOL all around I guess. TW14 is not available for download on XBL....and I really don't want to have to go out and buy a physical copy.....I will if I have to. I'm unable to locate "The Sand Trap CC" on XBL. I only get "The Sand Trap". Maybe it's because I have TW13? [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/71954/] [/URL]

It's different country clubs for different games. I did make one last year for Tiger 13 though. Maybe it has expired or something.

In my bag:

I bought the game last month and have been playing it steady since then... not sure what to really make of it really. Sometimes I really enjoy it but there are times where you hit your drive into the brush and like someone mentioned earlier the trees act like theatre drapes. There's no chance if you've made contact with trees. The crowds are horrible, the animations are terrible also I find when you make a long putt or winning stroke. The putting has gotten better I think but can at times still be frustrating. It just doesn't seem like EA put as much effort into the game as they do with their other sports series.

The fact that you have to purchase additional content is ridiculous as well.

2K Sports should create a golf game imo. They've managed to completely trump the EA Sports NBA series.

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

2K Sports should create a golf game imo. They've managed to completely trump the EA Sports NBA series.

They wouldn't have Tiger. No Tiger, no sales. No one would be able to get the "simulation" golf game down like EA has. The only way I could see another golf game selling well would be a new Mario Golf. That's the only way I could see an "arcade" game working.

In my bag:

Originally Posted by jamo

They wouldn't have Tiger.

No Tiger, no sales.

No one would be able to get the "simulation" golf game down like EA has. The only way I could see another golf game selling well would be a new Mario Golf. That's the only way I could see an "arcade" game working.

Gotta disagree with you there.. 2K Sports' games have been morerealistic than EA Sports as far as simulation style games go the last 5 years or so. They continue to be if you look at their Soccer and NBA games out currently. You're right about Tiger, he's obviously got a commitment to EA but I wouldn't rule out another company from producing simulation golf. If the game is produced as just say for example PGA Tour '14 there would be an expectation that all current PGA tour players would be playable and no matter how big Tiger is, he's still just a tour player.

There's probably some legal issues at bay but I'm sure it can be done somehow.

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Note: This thread is 3438 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!