IGNORED

How do you keep score? Scorecard or smartphone? Or both? Or something else?

nevets88
Note: This thread is 4141 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. How do you keep score?

• Scorecard & pencil
    • Smartphone
    • Scorecard & transcribe to smartphone/computer
    • I have photographic memory. I don't need no stinkin' scorecard
    • Other

I picked up a Garmin GPS and it has a scorecard in it, I'll probably start using it when not play in the league. I know there is going to be a learning curve and I would like to get my stats.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm waiting for the day a GPS chip will be embedded in golf balls. To start a round, simply swipe the ball across your Phone's screen and your off to the races.

Never lose another ball in the rough!

After the round, select your round and every bit of imaginable statistic's could be configured. Review your round on Google Earth! Watch the break of your putt on every green! Review your Ball Speed, Spin, Flight, etc.

Imagine if Tour Player's had this technology? It would become a virtual world to recap any players, day of golf.

It could be a great tool at the range to record every clubs actual results.

At the end of the round, just a simple update to post your score to Ghin, review any participating players scores on the club house big screen TV. Calculate any Nassau Bet with your buddy's, Track the Skin Game for the Day,

"True" Score posting for Tournament's. Any imaginable data any person would want would all be at your fingertips.

Of course, it would be equipped with an "eraser" for those who have sentimental value of the game.

Well enough fun, Happy Holidays to all.

Club Rat

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4141 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!