Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
518TitleistX

Titleist AP1 3-PW

8 posts in this topic

For sale is my Titleist AP1 set 3-pw. DG R-300 shafts +1/2" and 2* upright OEM grips with a few extra layers of tape to build up the grip to almost midsize.. used for about 3 years and they have normal wear and tear on them. looking to upgrade to a set of MB712's and i need to sell these to motivate me to go purchase the new irons. asking $225 plus shipping anywhere in the continental US.

[img]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150843323987802&set;=pb.653517801.-2207520000.1355689020&type;=3&theater;[/img]

You can also contact me at freshe112b@aol.com. The name's Travis. Thanks in advance!

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

PRICE UPDATE!!!!!

with the holiday spirit upon me ive decided to drop the price of these through the end of the year to $225 plus shipping from 12065 in NY.  thats a $50 savings ladies and gents! pick these up for Christmas!!!

Originally Posted by 518TitleistX

PRICE UPDATE!!!!!

with the holiday spirit upon me ive decided to drop the price of these through the end of the year to $225 plus shipping from 12065 in NY.  thats a $50 savings ladies and gents! pick these up for Christmas!!!

You should update the price in the listing itself. Just edit it.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by 518TitleistX

For sale is my Titleist AP1 set 3-pw. DG R-300 shafts +1/2" and 2* upright OEM grips with a few extra layers of tape to build up the grip to almost midsize.. used for about 3 years and they have normal wear and tear on them. looking to upgrade to a set of MB712's and i need to sell these to motivate me to go purchase the new irons. asking $275 plus shipping anywhere in the continental US.

[img]http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/432301_10150843323987802_399333343_n.jpg[/img]

You can also contact me at freshe112b@aol.com. The name's Travis. Thanks in advance!

There's something wrong w/ the link to the picture.

The picture isnt really showing the clubs. Get some better pictures of the actual wear and tear on the irons.

Small world.....clicked on the picture link......said, "gee - that guys range looks just like Exit 8"!   Then I saw the zip code.  TOO funny!

If I hadn't just bought a set of AP1's I'd be very interested.  Good Luck!

Small world.....clicked on the picture link......said, "gee - that guys range looks just like Exit 8"!   Then I saw the zip code.  TOO funny!

If I hadn't just bought a set of AP1's I'd be very interested.  Good Luck!

Just a friendly heads up, this thread has been inactive since December of 2012.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0