IGNORED

Titleist AP1 3-PW

518TitleistX
Note: This thread is 3669 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

For sale is my Titleist AP1 set 3-pw. DG R-300 shafts +1/2" and 2* upright OEM grips with a few extra layers of tape to build up the grip to almost midsize.. used for about 3 years and they have normal wear and tear on them. looking to upgrade to a set of MB712's and i need to sell these to motivate me to go purchase the new irons. asking $225 plus shipping anywhere in the continental US.

[img]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150843323987802&set;=pb.653517801.-2207520000.1355689020&type;=3&theater;[/img]

You can also contact me at freshe112b@aol.com. The name's Travis. Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...

PRICE UPDATE!!!!!

with the holiday spirit upon me ive decided to drop the price of these through the end of the year to $225 plus shipping from 12065 in NY.  thats a $50 savings ladies and gents! pick these up for Christmas!!!

• Administrator
Originally Posted by 518TitleistX

PRICE UPDATE!!!!!

with the holiday spirit upon me ive decided to drop the price of these through the end of the year to $225 plus shipping from 12065 in NY.  thats a $50 savings ladies and gents! pick these up for Christmas!!!

You should update the price in the listing itself. Just edit it.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by 518TitleistX

For sale is my Titleist AP1 set 3-pw. DG R-300 shafts +1/2" and 2* upright OEM grips with a few extra layers of tape to build up the grip to almost midsize.. used for about 3 years and they have normal wear and tear on them. looking to upgrade to a set of MB712's and i need to sell these to motivate me to go purchase the new irons. asking $275 plus shipping anywhere in the continental US.

[img]http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/432301_10150843323987802_399333343_n.jpg[/img]

You can also contact me at freshe112b@aol.com. The name's Travis. Thanks in advance!

There's something wrong w/ the link to the picture.

• 1 year later...

Small world.....clicked on the picture link......said, "gee - that guys range looks just like Exit 8"!   Then I saw the zip code.  TOO funny!

If I hadn't just bought a set of AP1's I'd be very interested.  Good Luck!

Small world.....clicked on the picture link......said, "gee - that guys range looks just like Exit 8"!   Then I saw the zip code.  TOO funny!

If I hadn't just bought a set of AP1's I'd be very interested.  Good Luck!

Just a friendly heads up, this thread has been inactive since December of 2012.

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...