IGNORED

Wynn Golf Club - Las Vegas

Note: This thread is 4132 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I had the chance to play the Wynn Golf Club in Las Vegas.  The greens fees were indeed $500 and to be honest, probably one of the worst values in all of Las Vegas.  The course was just not worth the money.  There seems to be limited photos of the actual course, considering camera are supposed to be prohibited while you play.  So I thought I would post a couple photos that I took (I did not know I was prohibited from taking photos until later).

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Looks clean and well maintained.  But for $500?  Wow.  I'll pass.  I did see several of the holes when The Golf Channel had Charlie Hoffman giving a playing lesson to a c-list actor (can't remember his name).  Looks like a nice track.  How did you shoot?  And for $500, did you get anything comped?

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

Looks clean and well maintained.  But for $500?  Wow.  I'll pass.  I did see several of the holes when The Golf Channel had Charlie Hoffman giving a playing lesson to a c-list actor (can't remember his name).  Looks like a nice track.  How did you shoot?  And for $500, did you get anything comped?

The course was obviously in immaculate shape.  It seems they only get a handful of plays per week on the course.  Its almost always completely empty.

I was quite hungover from a late night at the craps tables.  I think I shot 94.  48-46 I believe.  I was definitely spraying the ball all over the place.

The round of golf is tough to get comped.  I spent enough at the tables while there during my stay to get all my food and beverage comped for the week.  But the golf I had to pay for.

Originally Posted by MyrtleBeachGolf

The course was obviously in immaculate shape.  It seems they only get a handful of plays per week on the course.  Its almost always completely empty.

I was quite hungover from a late night at the craps tables.  I think I shot 94.  48-46 I believe.  I was definitely spraying the ball all over the place.

The round of golf is tough to get comped.  I spent enough at the tables while there during my stay to get all my food and beverage comped for the week.  But the golf I had to pay for.

Did you stay at the Wynn? I have to go to Vegas every year for business and heard that you couldn't play the course unless you stayed there. 2 years ago when I was there my hotel room overlooked part of the course, it looked to be in great shape but for the 3 day that I was there I never saw more than 2 or 3 groups playing.

my get up and go musta got up and went..

I played the Wynn a few years back on a business trip.  Course is in immaculate shape, but other than that, it wasn't very memorable, certainly not for $500.  There's much better value to be had at the other end of the strip at Bali Hai, which is a top course in the country, and is priced at about 30-40% of what the Wynn is.

Yes. I did stay at the Wynn that trip. They used to require you to stay on the property in order to play the course. However, I don't believe that is still a requirement.

Note: This thread is 4132 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!