IGNORED

Tennis anyone?

dak4n6
Note: This thread is 3294 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Starting to learn there are similarities between the two sports with wing plane, pivot points/leverage, using the core....etc.

Love that tennis keeps me in much better physical condition than golf ever did - even when I'd walk 36 holes a day.....

I have played a bit, but my son who is 7 has really gotten into it over the course of the winter through some lessons put on by our city. He starts up again in a couple weeks with another course. We were just down in Florida at my parents place and they have a decent court. He wanted to play pretty much every day. I think it is quickly becoming his favorite sport and I enjoy playing it with him.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

Tennis is doing a great job in getting kids involved by making smaller courts, using easier to hit/softer balls ----

And golf has SNAG.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I have played a bit, but my son who is 7 has really gotten into it over the course of the winter through some lessons put on by our city. He starts up again in a couple weeks with another course. We were just down in Florida at my parents place and they have a decent court. He wanted to play pretty much every day. I think it is quickly becoming his favorite sport and I enjoy playing it with him.

great picture - almost didn't see the little guy over there in the corner with his racket up

great picture - almost didn't see the little guy over there in the corner with his racket up

Haha, yeah it is pretty fun watching the little guy run around out there.  We are going to go to a court this weekend and play a bit now that it is getting warm enough back home here in WI.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

The Penn QST 36 Foam is ideal for beginners 8 and under. The lightweight foam ball has an oversized diameter for simple learning. These balls are made of high-density lightweight foam for a modified bounce. The perfect ball for indoor courts......Nick Bollieteri uses these balls even for adult clinics.  Its also nice to see kids using smaller rackets ......love seeing young kids playing tennis. I was just down in Miami for the Miami Open and stopped by some courts at Ft Lauderdale and these youngsters can get very good very fast if given the chance and instruction.

http://www.tennisexpress.com/PENN-Qst-36-Foam-Tennis-Balls-12-Pack-25017?utm_medium=cpc&utm;_source=bing&utm;_campaign=BPA

Note: This thread is 3294 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!