• Announcements

• iacas

Visit FlagstickRule.com   03/13/2017

Visit the site flagstickrule.com to read about and sign a petition for the USGA/R&A regarding the one terrible rule in the proposed "modernized" rules for 2019.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jspangler

My new Scorecard holder.

8 posts in this topic

I can honestly sat this is my favorite golf accessory right now, I couldn't be happier how it turned out.

Thanks, I really couldnt be happier how it turned out. Some of the others that he has made are pretty extravagant I love the simple design.

Looks cool --- when you say, "...how it turned out..." does that mean you made it by hand?

Looks cool --- when you say, "...how it turned out..." does that mean you made it by hand?

I did not make it by hand, Dan at tinboxpartners did though. I gave him the design I was thinking of and went with it and that's how it turned out.

Thanks for the post, I have been looking for something like this for a while now. I just didn't want to buy something generic. I will be ordering one on this week!!!! And yours does look good!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• 2017 TST Partners

PING Golf
    Leupold Golf
    Snell Golf
    Talamore Golf Resort
    Lowest Score Wins
    • First round foursome clubchampionship was yesterday. First round is to cut the field to 16 pairs, format Stableford without handicap. You get 3 points for a birdie, 2 for a par, 1 for a bogey. Worse than bogey is zero points. My playing partner had the tee off on hole 1 and hit it left in the water. I had a shot avoiding some trees at 140y from the flag and hit it at 3 feet, par.  After 5 holes 9 points (1 bogey), but then a streak of 3 bad holes and still 9 points. But then 3 pars in a row and all together 11 pars and two bogeys (24 points) was enough to end 5th (best team 31 points).  Next weekend we will play against the team that ended 13th. That will be matchplay. 
    • Does it make sense to write ".........combined together"? Why not just write "............combined"? Let's not call the kettle black. Anyway..... the following are excerpts from The Australian Golf Club's Dress Code. They are not typical of what is expected in Australia, but  some of the snootier clubs are very strict and do little to change the stuffy reputation of the game. ‘Sporting attire’. Collared shirts which must be tucked in at all times. Tailored shorts to the knee, with a belt, may be worn. Closed in shoes must be worn with socks at all times (see Definitions for appropriate socks).  Men - Collared shirts which must be tucked in at all times. Trousers must be tailored and worn with a belt. Tailored shorts to the knee, with a belt, may be worn. When wearing shorts on the course, Members must wear long socks or short white socks which are either plain or which bear only a Golf Club logo. Anklet type socks are not acceptable. Shoes must be of a type which have been specially manufactured for the playing of golf.  Jeans of any description are not acceptable anywhere in the Clubhouse or on the Course. Children 12 years or younger are exempt.  If you turn up here wearing socks with a small Nike logo they will sell you a pair of plain white ones for about $30.
    • May 27th:- 10 mins full swing practice (Driver). Moved the tee further forward in the stance, and concentrated on sliding the hips to initiate the through swing.  
    • Whether I score better riding vs. walking depends on who I am with. I have two friends who are VERY slow players and if I am in the cart with them for some reason it cost my 5 strokes a round.
    • Playing there next year. My buddy is getting married there, we have discussed this very topic and have agreed to re-tee as we will never play there again. Plus with our scores it really doesn't matter an 8 there will match a couple others on the card.
  • TST Blog Entries

• Blog Entries

• Today's Birthdays

1. bigtosh90
      bigtosh90
      (27 years old)
    2. dopplegvnger
      dopplegvnger
      (25 years old)
    3. Frank62
      Frank62
      (55 years old)