IGNORED

Hi, new to the site and would love some help.......

scottywatson13
Note: This thread is 4226 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Right Ive been playing for about 8 months now... Dodgy left hander and basically coming on here for advice, pointers and to share my limited thougths on clubs and all that. So, when I put videos and stuff on please be nice and any pointers would be awesome. I currently have the problem of trying to smash every ball which I am slowly but surely correcting myself. Anyway hopefully Ill get some good pointers. I want to really break 20 handicap by my 30th which is in August. Is this too ambitious??? Cheers David from the UK

Good luck, David.

Whether one can break a 20 cap from viewing a website and other resources is iffy if you are only starting out -- but it you post swings and join one of the groups like Evolver in which you have a coach, it is workable.

Enjoy.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Cheers mate. Im all new to this site so I will need a bit of guidence with joining groups and stuff.. Ill have some videos of my swing uploaded this week when I work out how to do it and then Ill go from there. I put the work in and can play 1 or 2 rounds a week and also hit the range a couple of times too. .......... you guessed it Im single ha ha

Originally Posted by scottywatson13

Cheers mate. Im all new to this site so I will need a bit of guidence with joining groups and stuff.. Ill have some videos of my swing uploaded this week when I work out how to do it and then Ill go from there. I put the work in and can play 1 or 2 rounds a week and also hit the range a couple of times too. .......... you guessed it Im single ha ha

Alreet marra?

Keep an eye out for anything posted by iacas, mvmac and david_wedzik among others. They're the swing gurus.

Create a 'My swing' thread over here: http://thesandtrap.com/f/4180/member-swings

And since I know you, take a look at this http://thesandtrap.com/t/39411/quickie-pitching-video and I'd say most importantly make sure have a read/watch this http://thesandtrap.com/b/playing_tips/ball_flight_laws as a lot of the advice you receive will make reference it.

Oh and get used to having to reverse anything anybody says since you stand on the wrong side of the ball.

Note: This thread is 4226 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!