IGNORED

Scotty Cameron Golo

Note: This thread is 4065 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just thinking about trading in my Studio Laguna 2 and getting a Golo. Anyone have any comments or use a Golo, if so how do you like it?

R11 RIP Phenom 9.5 Deg.

910F 15 Deg. 

910H 19 Deg.

Ap2 710 5-PW Project X 6.0

54 Deg. and 60 Deg. 

Red X Custom

Never admit to buying an anchored putter on this site - you may be called a non-traditionalist, told you are using a crutch, told you are ruining the game or just called crazy!

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by meenman

Never admit to buying an anchored putter on this site - you may be called a non-traditionalist, told you are using a crutch, told you are ruining the game or just called crazy!

Alright man thanks for the tip! But im talking about a a regular length 33" Golo, not the longer anchored ones!

R11 RIP Phenom 9.5 Deg.

910F 15 Deg. 

910H 19 Deg.

54 Deg. and 60 Deg. 

Red X Custom

Can't make a recommendation other than to say that you can never go wrong with a Scotty. Personally I went fron the newport 2 to the Big Sur S

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by meenman

It's a good thing someone gave it to me. Scotty Futura Mid 41.5" belly. You can't go wrong with a Scotty GoLo. Sweet!

Select GoLo

With huge buzz on Tour, Scotty’s GoLo mallet answers the call for a modern mallet with performance the pros can trust. Years of design have come together for what could be regarded as the perfect mallet. Balance and setup are pristine. The shape sculpted in pleasing contours that culminate in a look and feel that could be described as “buttery soft”. Incorporate the racy Cherry Dots, sleek sight lines and customizable weighting setup, and you’ve got a putter that can only help you GoLo.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

Thanks Guys! Im hoping to either sell or trade my current Scotty because I tried going back to blade, but I just like the weight and feel of a mallet putter better.

R11 RIP Phenom 9.5 Deg.

910F 15 Deg. 

910H 19 Deg.

54 Deg. and 60 Deg. 

Red X Custom

I say just wait a bit and see if the new GOLO 5 gets released.

Titleist 913D2 9.5 (UST VTS 65)

Titleist 913F 15 (Diamana S+)

Titleist 913H 19 (Diamana S+)

Titleist 714 AP2 (4-PW) (DG XP-95)

Titleist Vokey SM5 (52,56,58) (DG XP-95)

Ping Anser 2 Classic

Note: This thread is 4065 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!