IGNORED

Game of Thrones and Golf (Possible Spoilers)

nevets88
Note: This thread is 3908 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
Originally Posted by nevets88

So you're watching GoT knowing some of the spoilers? It's refreshing knowing there are folks out there who aren't so spoiler sensitive.

I've seen every West Wing episode about five or six times. Doesn't stop me from re-watching it every summer.

Originally Posted by nevets88

You using HBO GO?

Yeah, sure. Let's pretend that's what I'm doing. :)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by iacas

I've seen every West Wing episode about five or six times. Doesn't stop me from re-watching it every summer.

Love the west wing, i need to buy that on DVD. Very character driven, not many over the top scandle, or forced drama in that show, very well done.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Yeah, sure. Let's pretend that's what I'm doing. :)

I rewatch The West Wing as well. I've been reading the episode reviews on The Onion AV Club.

I feel for those who want to watch GoT unspoiled. Lots of book readers and even non-book readers who've read the wikis did an awful job of keeping certain events in season 3 a secret. GRRM, finish the d@mn books!

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Originally Posted by saevel25

Not really, his story picks up nicely in the books, i very much enjoy what his role will play.

Unless you are only referring to the last couple hundred pages of the latest book, then I'll disagree.  I'm sure there is a reason for it all, it's just not apparent to me yet.

Originally Posted by jamo

I think fewer people are spoiler sensative than the internet might lead you to believe. The ones that hate spoilers are just REALLY ****ING LOUD about it.

You're not, by chance, referring to that one member who's name I won't say, but rhymes with Betman?? ;)

I break out and re-watch the entire series of Sportsnight every couple of years or so.  Never gets old.  If you like West Wing that much, you'll probably like this one too ... same old Aaron Sorkin.

Originally Posted by saevel25

The red wedding was very much a shocker for those of us who read the books. Though i am sure we were a bit cautious after Ned was dispatched :p As a person who's kept up with the books, i found it hilarious to watch the reactions of everyone about the red wedding.

I actually started watching GoT because of all the shock and awe from the red wedding episode. Took me 3 weeks, but when I finally watched it, I guess I wasn't as surprised because you were expecting it.

Just saw this last night actually. Padraig Harrington did a a commercial for the European Tour playing what we all played at the driving range at least once. The only thing missing is the "boom" at the end.

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

• Administrator
Originally Posted by Golfingdad

I break out and re-watch the entire series of Sportsnight every couple of years or so.  Never gets old.  If you like West Wing that much, you'll probably like this one too ... same old Aaron Sorkin.

I watch that every summer too. Though I have to check - I think I loaned out my DVDs and someone hasn't returned them yet.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator
Varys is on Suits now! And Catelyn Stark!!

Note: This thread is 3908 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!