IGNORED

My Swing (GlenGee)

GlenGee
Note: This thread is 3971 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've been Playing Golf for: Just got back into it about 2 months ago

My current handicap index or average score is: 24.8

My typical ball flight is: Left to right 3

The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: My horrible slice

I have never seen my swing before looking at this video and i now see i come across the ball alot, but i dont know how to change it, Also my dad seems to thing that my arms aren't fully extended when i impact the ball. Let me know if you can help :) Any help is appreciated

Video unavailable?

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yes, your club path is way left and you need to get it closer to the center line if you want to calm down the slice. Get two Home Depot driveway markers and two Wal Mart pool noodles and do this drill. You may get some odd looks, but you will get better!

Big key for you will be the left knee -- needs to go out toward your left big toe not suck in toward your right big toe. This is no good:

This is what you're looking for.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Ah yes i see i need to get that knee out, never seen a photo like that against mine, I also was watching a video last night to help stop coming over the ball and it made a lot of sense, I'm going out for a game today so i'll see if that improves, and i'll have to try that pool noodle drill.

Change is hard.

Stretch.

Yeah it is, Soon i am going to by the 3baysGSA PRO, This little swing analyzer for androids, that gives out very accurate readings on swing plane and clubs speed and everything, Might even get my coach to swing with it and set to best so i can try replicate his swing. Or get as close as possible.

Note: This thread is 3971 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!