IGNORED

What is the length of your putter?

Note: This thread is 6089 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. What is the length of your putter?

• 36"
    • 35"
    • 34"
    • 33"
    • long/belly putter
    • Under 33"

I'm 5' 10" and growing like a weed. I'm using my Grandma's old 30" Spalding putter. Ya, I really need a new one . Probably in the next little while I'm going to buy an Odyssey White Hot XG #9 in 33 or 34 inches.

in the bag:
R580XD 10.5°
Rescue Dual 19°
Titleist 755 4-PW
Vokey Black Nickel 54.10° Vokey Oil Can 60.08° Circa 62 No. 2 Charcoal Mist

I'm 5' 10" and my putter is 34".

I looked yesterday, and my putter is actually 35". I thought it was 34". Oh well, it works for me.

Bag: Grom
Driver: HiBore 10.5° Fuji Stiff
3W: V-Steel 15° Graphite Designs YS-6 Stiff
3h-4h: Bobby Jones Stiff
5i-PW: CG4 Steel StiffWedges: 588 DSG RTG 52°, 900 RTG 56° Low bounce, Reg. 588 RTG 60°Putter: Dead CenterBalls: Pro V1 Speed Cart V1Home Courses: Riverdale Dunes / Knolls,...

34', thats the way i like it, no specific reason.

In the OGIO OZONE Bag
Driver: SuperQuad 9.5
3 Wood- V steel 15 ALDILA NV s
Irons- Hogan Apex FTX
Wedges- CG14 52 56Putter- Odyssey XG model #9Ball- Pro v 1 xShoes- Adidas Tour Metal

I'm 6'0 and use a 34" putter. I bought it when on a trip to Sabah in 2005 and it has been a great accidental purchase. I used to use a 35" and never realised how far I was reaching down the grip to putt. The shorter putter was a revelation. Even thinking of trialing a 33" one.

I'm 6'3 and use a 33" putter. Maybe I have long arms or something, it feels most comfortable and my arms are extended.

New Driver Ordered
New 3 Wood Ordered
Two New Hybrids Ordered
I-701 Irons 5-PW w/ Rifle 5.0
Callaway X-Forged Vintage Wedges 50/12, 54/14, 58/10 (C-Grind Sole) w/ Rifle 5.5Yes! Marilyn 33" Z-URS ||| SkyCaddie SG 2.5 ||| Clicgear Model 2.0

5'7" and I use a 34". I love the size, it fits perfectly.
WITB

Driver - Taylormade r7 Quad 10.5˚ Fujijura E360 Stiff
Woods - Sonartec SS 2.5 13˚ HST Penley Tour Stiff
Hybrid - Sonartec HB-001 19˚ HST Penley Tour StiffIrons - Mizuno MP-67 Forged 4-PW, DGS300Wedges - Callaway Forged 50˚ and 54˚, Walter Hagen 60˚Putter - Nike T130 O/S Mallet Ctr Shaft 33"B...

I am 5' 6", and I use a 32" putter. I could use a 31". I like my arms to feel as if they hang straight down, even though there is a bit of break in my elbows.

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

5'9" / 33"

WITB: Driver: Titleist 910 D2 10.5 R / 5 Wood: r7 ti / Irons: Ping G15 Steel R (3-P, U), / Wedges: Vokey SM4 56/11 SM4 60/07 / Putter: Scotty GoLo 33" / Ball: Titleist Velocity / Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 4.0 / GPS: SG3

I am 5'10" and I use a 35" putter. I likle to stand tall over my putts. I feel I can see the line better.

I'm 6'2" and used to use a 36. I am having fabulous results with a 33" bettinardi bb8 with 2 head long strips of lead tape along the bottom.

In My Bag: This week
Driver: Nike square Sumo 10.5
4-Wood: Nike square Sumo 14.5
7 wood Cleveland launcher,
5 utility 19* clevelandIrons: 4-7 Titleist 690mb 8-pw Mizuno MP 33Wedges: Gauge Design GAS II 52* and 58* Putter: Scotty Cameron TE 10 2.5TP Mills or Cameron's or Bettinardi's. let me...

I am 5'11" and use a 32.5" putter. Ever since I cut 1/2 inch off it I have been hitting my line a lot more often, and sinking a lot more putts.
In My Bag
Driver: R5 TP 9.5 Diamana
3 Wood: V-Steel 15* UST V2
5 Wood: R7 Steel
Hybrids: Heavenwood 20* UST V2 Rescue Mid 22* UST V2Irons: RAC LT2 5-9 Project X FlightedWedges: RAC Black TP 47* 51* 55* 60*Putter: White Hot 2 BallBalls: One Black

How can I tell my putter is to long for me and how much I need to shorten it. Im 5'11 and have a 35. I used to putt straight up but now have switched and am more to the bottom of the grip then i used to be.

I'm also using a 35" callie, standing up straight seems to help get a good balanced turn without breaking the wrists for me.
Driver: Hibore XL Tour 9.5° Graman Limey
3 Wood: Tour Edge Exotics CB1 15°
Hybrid:
FT-hybrid 4H
Irons: RAC Tp combos 4-pw
Wedges:
RTG 53° & Dsg 58° Putter: CallieBall: ProV1x

• 3 weeks later...
Excuse me --- I need some help. I just registered and logged in and am able to reply to this post, but I am not allowed to start a new thread ----- any ideas on this --anyone

Note: This thread is 6089 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!