IGNORED

What's become of Sean-Miller?

dbuck
Note: This thread is 3927 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The ProGolf thread should be included on general principal.  Or principle.  Yeah, principle.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Originally Posted by bplewis24

The ProGolf thread should be included on general principal.  Or principle.  Yeah, principle.

Yup

Tyler Martin

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

Those were pretty big battlegrounds but I dunno if they are HoF material, I mean if Famous Davis' Ping Eye 2 thread is the benchmark we need to be very careful not to water down the hall. I would say that Gilberg has penned a few that are worth consideration but certainly not all his material, I'm with 14ledo81 in thinking that the Dunlop driver may be his best work.

I know it's still a young thread but ProGolf's distance thread was pretty spectacular.

We should probably then make some criteria.  Length, age, etc, etc???

Also, what about genius threads that never were?  I already forgot the name of it, but the one a few weeks ago that smelled very much like a trolling thread that you sniffed out before it even got started and flipped it on its head.  Remember?  Have to hand it to you ... that was genius.

LOL ... I really should delete everything I wrote above because just now before I hit send I realized ... ... but just for fun I'll leave it all up there. :)

I think the thread has to be memorable enough to be referenced from time to time.  I know in the chats we often drop one-liners that are references to threads of yore.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

• Administrator
Definitely need criteria. And strict adherence.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 3927 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!