IGNORED

First Annual Pittsburgh/Erie/Cleveland Get-Together (August 3)

iacas
Note: This thread is 3658 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Spyder

?

The weather forecast is usually pretty accurate for Cleveland this time of year. When I say Cleveland, I mean downtown/actual Cleveland - not the suburbs. It's a hell of a lot more accurate than the rest of the "FOX 8 viewing area" at the least.

Regardless, the weather channel upped their % to 30 and Fox 8 is calling for 50%. Hoping for 0%.

I've worked and or gone to school downtown for the past 4 years. Maybe they were better in Dick Goddard's hay day, but they suck now. Almost always wrong.

They should just say "Partly cloudy with a chance of rain" every day, and they'd always be right. lol

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
Guys please see the notes about the $50 via PayPal please. Thank you.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Originally Posted by iacas

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Originally Posted by Jeremie Boop

Just to verify, we only need to do the 50 if we are able to do it without fees?

Yeah. It's very simple to figure out...just do it like you're sending money to a friend. You're not buying any merchandise from him.

Ryan M

Originally Posted by Slice of Life

Yeah. It's very simple to figure out...just do it like you're sending money to a friend. You're not buying any merchandise from him.

Yeah, I already had it set to send, just wanted to make sure.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Sent.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

• Administrator

Updated list:

I'll send a PM to Grins; vasaribm; Spyder; UncleRobot. Slice of Life's friend is bringing cash.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator

Guys are online today it seems:

Guys are online today it seems:

Looking forward to Saturday! It should be a great time. I'm hoping that I can resolve my pull problem with the driver on Friday. I'll be hitting the range with several large buckets in my attempt to do so... for the fourth time this season.

Shot a 41 tonight and didn't play all that well. 2 poor shots and a 3 putt for bogey. Hit 4 greens in reg and made 4 pars though. The point behind that is...my unofficial handicap is calculated at 15.1 now lol. Good call Erik. Haha.
Ryan M

Originally Posted by Slice of Life

Shot a 41 tonight and didn't play all that well. 2 poor shots and a 3 putt for bogey. Hit 4 greens in reg and made 4 pars though.

The point behind that is...my unofficial handicap is calculated at 15.1 now lol. Good call Erik. Haha.

your suppose to sandbag to get that handicap up, not down ;)

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Originally Posted by saevel25

Maybe he's been sandbagging all along! Maybe he figures he can always come back and say "Oops, I meant 1.5 guys". He's in my group though, so I'll just look the other way and sip a beer.

Golfed horribly again in league tonight. My timing is just off by miles. One swing my hands are ahead and next my hands are too far behind. Hoping this doesn't carry over to Saturday.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Originally Posted by Jeremie Boop

Golfed horribly again in league tonight. My timing is just off by miles. One swing my hands are ahead and next my hands are too far behind. Hoping this doesn't carry over to Saturday.

I actually did a little drill in my office today a few times and it really helped me out with my pull. After work, I started hitting my draw at the range again. This video combined with going back to a more neutral grip seems to have fixed my issue, though who knows for how long. My grip was a little too strong though and my right hand was too far under the club. I think it was causing me to "hood" the club more and keep it closed and pointing to the ball during my back swing, rather than having the toe pointing more to the sky and having the face more perpendicular to the ground. I don't mean to be off topic or anything, but this damn drill definitely helped my feel of the right arm staying inside and below the left arm. Hopefully it helps somebody else as well.

Originally Posted by saevel25

I don't need to sandbag to win.

Originally Posted by Spyder

Maybe he's been sandbagging all along! Maybe he figures he can always come back and say "Oops, I meant 1.5 guys". He's in my group though, so I'll just look the other way and sip a beer.

lol...I wish. That's the goal for next year...to be damn near scratch. Considering the amount of improvement I've made in the past 2 months, I can see it happening. Single digits by the end of the year is looking more realistic...which was my original goal. ALMOST carded my first eagle today...

135-140 yards, pulled the PW and hit a STRIPE...here was the result...thought it was gonna go in after it hit (Drew a line to see how close it actually was...)

:

Ryan M

Yay NEO weather...

Ryan M

Of course now Sunday is looking nice rofl.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Note: This thread is 3658 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!