IGNORED

Opinions on new cart bag: 2013 Callaway ORG 14S vs 2013 Nike M9 II Cart Bag

Note: This thread is 4097 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi,

Glad to find  The Sand Trap as it is a great tool for a beginning golfer like myself. I am only a year into golf and am thoroughly enjoying it even though I am awful at it. I did take a couple of lessons late last year

, but I plan on investing more in lessons soon. I bought a cheap Top Flite XL complete set last year with the small stand bag included and I am now slowly upgrading my equipment as I get progressively better at the game and as my old equipment becomes increasingly worn as it has been abused pretty badly. I am now looking into a new cart bag since it is so much of a chore to get my stand bag to cooperate with the riding cart. I have narrowed my choices down to two bags: 2013 Callaway ORG 14S and the 2013 Nike M9 II Cart Bag. I like parts of both bags, but would like to hear from others that have either of these bags or have made the same decision as I am. What would you say about your decision? Thanks and looking forward to your input.

The Nike bag looks a bit sleeker and I like the dividers other than that sorry don't have either

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

Nike IMO. My friend from work I play with has it in a different color and seems to really like it. The dividers are a big plus too.

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Have you checked into the C130 bag yet? Its the one i went with when i was in your shoes. Check them out.

Driver G with Tour 65 shaft 10.5 neutral setting by :ping:
3W G30, #3 and #4 Hybrid, Irons 5 to GW G25 by :ping:
54 & 58 Glide Wedges and putter Cadence TR Anser 2  Traditional also by :ping:
Ball TriSpeed Tour by :srixon: Shoes M Project Wide by :footjoy:
Bag and Push cart by :sunmountain:

I have the callaway, and it's a decent bag. It has dividers too, which makes a huge difference. It has a ton of room/pockets, one of which is actually lined to be a cooler. I don't drink and play golf too much, but you can fit a 12 pack in there. It looks like the Nike very similar as far a features, so I'd probably just go with whichever one you think looks better or is cheaper.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the Callaway bag and it is nice. There is a lot of room to fit all sorts of things. The only issue I have is if someone has a similar or even bigger bag, they don't fit on the cart. They really get wedged in there and then it's harder to get in the pockets. But I love it.

Driver: Taylormade R11 Aldila NV 75

4W: Taylormade R9

3/4H: Taylormade Burner 19* 22*

5-AW: Taylormade RBZ

W: Cleveland Tour Action 588 56* 60*

Putter: Callaway White Ice 2 Ball Lined

I have the Nike bag and it's a decent enough cart bag. I do like the putter well. The bag stays locked in place on my Clicgear cart also, my last bag used to twist on me. I wish I had waitied a couple weeks though as I would've gotten the Clicgear bag that was released shortly after buying this one.

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

I like the Nike bag better. It looks like the compartments are a little bit easier to deal with. I was recently int he market for a cart bag and ended up going with Ogio, the same maker as my motorcycle backpack. Great quality bags with awesome features: This one is Ogio Chamber, check it out on the website.

2013 Nike VR_S Covert Performance Driver

2013 Nike VR_S Covert Perfomance 15° 3W

18° Burner 1.0 Superlaunch Rescue Hybrid

:mizuno: 4-PW MP-69 Irons

50°, 54° & 58° ATV wedges

Classic Collection #1 Black Putter

:bridgestone: Tour B330 Balls

2013 Tour v3 Laser Rangefinder w/ Jolt Technology

You don't know what pressure is until you play for five bucks with only two bucks in your pocket. -Lee Trevino

Originally Posted by WildTurkey

Have you checked into the C130 bag yet? Its the one i went with when i was in your shoes. Check them out.

I have decided that this will definitely be by next bag. I'm a pocket/organizer freak and love what this bag offers. OP, definitely check it out.

I have the black/green Cally pictured first  and used it once for the range seemed to do its job well.  Wife suprised me with a Bennington Quiet 12 so the Cally will go up for sale.  When I have qualify for selling privledges I will list on the sell thread.

Note: This thread is 4097 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!