IGNORED

What kind of car do you drive?

Jeepthrills
Note: This thread is 3043 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1989 Mustang LX - Modified Racer/Weekend Toy

Im guessing it's a hatch? Ive been trying to find a clean notchback but that's about impossible around here.

My daily and only ride at the moment. I cuss my staff bag everytime I go to put it in or get it out the truck.
905R 10.5º UST V2
980f 15º Aldila NV
585h 19º Aldila NV
AP2 3-PW DG S-300
Vokey 52º~58ºSM DG Wedge FlexBlack 9iSG4

Highly mod'ed 87 Civic DX. Ive taken in to some car shows and everyone loves it! im pushing about 450 bhp at the fronts with about 23 psi boost. and dont worry....i had Folgers permission to use their coffee can and NASA's Saturn 5 stage 1 rocket booster

♠ In the bag ♠
Driver► R7 SuperQuad 10.5º, ProForce V2 X
3 Wood► Steelhead III 15º
Hybrid► 2008 Baffler Pro 18º 2/R
Irons 3-P► 2008 Pro CB, Project X 6.0, +¼", 2° UpWedges► 52° RTG+DSG, 58º RTG+DSGPutter► White Hot Tour #1Ball► Pro V1xWhere I play:...

Im guessing it's a hatch? Ive been trying to find a clean notchback but that's about impossible around here.

Yup it's a hatch, pretty much your only option (around here at least) is to find a straight bodied four cylinder coupe and make it what you want. People seem to think the V8 versions are worth their weight in gold, so you must pay accordingly

Me -
2004 Dodge 2500 quad cab, Cummins. I love my truck
1976 Ford Bronco, currently in pieces for a resto-mod

Mrs -
2003 Honda CRV. A solid car. It's been good to us.
1968 Ford Bronco, currently in pieces for a trail rig transformation

In my Sasquatch Tour Bag:

Driver - G10 10.5°: UST Pro Vorce V2 Shaft, Regular flex
Hybrid - G10 21° & 24°: TFC 129H, Stiff flex
Irons - S57 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW - Nippon 950GH stiff shaftsWedges - Tour 52°, 60° 56°Putter - 34" TracyBall - Treosoft

2005 Ford F150 FX4 RCSB - Hauler/Occasional Driver

nice fox man i just got rid of my perfect fox 93 with 68k miles bought from original owner and i still had my 08 gt at the time still love foxes

In My: Black Titleist sc75 Bag
Driver:  G20 10*

Irons: Soon To Be Titleist 712 CB/MB Combos 
Wedge: 60* Spin Milled Oilcan

Putter: Circa 62 Model 1Putter #2 Vintage Pal

Ball:  E6

I have a 2007 Camry Hybrid 50th Anniversary (50 years of Toyota, not 50th year of a hybrid).

I love the Gas Mileage. It was a marked improvement over my Mercedes SUV that used premium gas and got about 14 MPG.

The trunk space only allows for the push cart and my golf bag.

STR8 Dymo 10.5
Dymo 3W
Mid Rescue 3
MP-33 4-PW
Eidolon 52* GW LW, SW Titleist Bullseye Putter

1989 Mustang LX - Modified Racer/Weekend Toy

I had a 1992 LX and i put it into a brick mailbox in the snow

and then into somebodies bumper the following fall . Now i drive a 2000 Ford F-150. I hate it but i love it. Crazy bad gas mileage, but i still like to drive it.
I have a 2007 Camry Hybrid 50th Anniversary (50 years of Toyota, not 50th year of a hybrid). I love the Gas Mileage. It was a marked improvement over my Mercedes SUV that used premium gas and got about 14 MPG. The trunk space only allows for the push cart and my golf bag.

Really? My dad has a Camry and it can fit 4 Golf stand bags in it with room to spare, but it is the 2008 model as well.

In my Extreme Sport Stand Bag
Driver: 4DX D-Spec Driver 10.5* Stiff UST SR3
3W: F-60 15* Regular Fujikura E150 Fit-On
Hybrids: 4DX Ironwoods 20* 23* Regular UST SR3
Irons: 4DX CB 5-PW Stiff True Temper ST-90Wedges: Vokey 50* 56*Putter: SabertoothBall: DT Roll

2007 Hyundai Azera Limited ... love it!

Driver: FT-5 9* Neutral
3 & 5 Wood: SuperSteel
Irons: ISI Beryllium Copper
Sand Wedge: Ben Hogan piece of
Putter: White Hot

nice fox man i just got rid of my perfect fox 93 with 68k miles bought from original owner and i still had my 08 gt at the time still love foxes

Thank you, it does get a lot of compliments despite being a fairly simple car

2008 Honda Accord Coupe LX-S (4cyl) in Belize Blue Pearl exterior. Yes, one guy I work with has referred to it as a "chick car" but oh well, he drives a Civic which seems more of a chick car than my Accord.

New Driver Ordered
New 3 Wood Ordered
Two New Hybrids Ordered
I-701 Irons 5-PW w/ Rifle 5.0
Callaway X-Forged Vintage Wedges 50/12, 54/14, 58/10 (C-Grind Sole) w/ Rifle 5.5Yes! Marilyn 33" Z-URS ||| SkyCaddie SG 2.5 ||| Clicgear Model 2.0

2008 Honda Accord Coupe LX-S (4cyl) in Belize Blue Pearl exterior. Yes, one guy I work with has referred to it as a "chick car" but oh well, he drives a Civic which seems more of a chick car than my Accord.

Those new Accord coupes are sweet looking. My wife and I share an 08 accord ex-l 4cyl sedan. I just sold my vehicle on Monday so I am looking for something soon. The civic is def. more of a chick car IMO. We are getting about 28 mpg average on the Accord. Love it!!!

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

2001 Acura 3.2TL Type S

or

2008 Scion tC

What I Play:

Driver: Sasquatch SUMO² 9.5º Stiff
Hybrid: HiBore 16º (3W replacement)
Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

i bought a brand new 2007 scion xb with 2 miles on the odometer. it took me a year to figure out what new car i was going to buy.

i absolutely love this vehicle it gives me 30-33mpg i drive all local city driving with the ocasional highway driving if im late for work. but you cant beat it. 15k for the vehicle and it comes with standard

antilock brakes
traction control
6 speaker pioneer surround sound

if you want those 3 things standard, your looking at a luxury vehicle starting at 30k minimum

it holds everything and anything inside, it great. bench seating, you sit in the bucket seats and your knees are bent like in a normal chair, apposed to other vehicles it feels like your sitting onthe ground and your legs cant bend because your to low.

plus it comes with 3 free oil changes, so the 1st 15k miles are covered.

its a japanese vehicle made from toyota, so you know its gonna last forever.
best vehicle i bought, and i didn't have to buy it used.

Driver: :tmade: 2017 M1 9.5° / 3-wood: :tmade: AeroBurner 13.5° / Irons: :mizuno:  MP-69 (3-PW) / Wedges: :titleist: SM6 Vokey 50°, 54°, 58° / Putter: :titleist: Scotty Cameron Newport with SuperStroke 3.0 slim, 50g counterweight / Balls: :bridgestone:  Tour B330-S

NLC Cup 2017 Champion / Grand Master's Cup 2017 Champion / TDR Cup 2017 Champion / DTG Celebration Cup 2017 Champion

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

i bought a brand new 2007 scion xb with 2 miles on the odometer. it took me a year to figure out what new car i was going to buy.

That's not true, there are lots of cars under 25 with ABS (soon to be mandatory) Traction control (who cares it's a 90 hp FWD car) 6 speaker stereo (most all cars have at least 6 speakers, some have 18) 30-40 mpg The non S Mini Cooper comes to mind for under 20. It meets all those requirements, 3 years of free included maintenance and it's solid inside/out plus it's not a lunch box. The Honda Fit fits the bill (not sure if it has TC but once again who cares). Also some larger cars such as the Civic LX, Mazda 3 etc can be had for 20 or less with the same features.

SLDR 430 TP Graphite Design DI-6s
SLDR Mini Driver TP Graphite Design DI-6s
SLDR 4h Matrix Black Tie 95s
Ping G25 4-PW
Ping Gorge 50, 54, 58

Ping Anser IWI

The only thing I'm not happy about when it comes to my car is that you can barely get one set of clubs in the trunk. - A 2000 Toyota Celica GTS - 6 speed manual.

Pshh, I can't even get a 5 iron in my trunk. I rarely take the Elise golfing but if I do I lay a towel on the front seat and lay them in the cabin. But at least I'll never be late to a tee time ;)

SLDR 430 TP Graphite Design DI-6s
SLDR Mini Driver TP Graphite Design DI-6s
SLDR 4h Matrix Black Tie 95s
Ping G25 4-PW
Ping Gorge 50, 54, 58

Ping Anser IWI

2009 Acura TSX 6-speed Manual, and I love it.
In the bag 8/12/09:
R9 w/ 63g S Fubuki | 909F2 13.5º | 909H 19º | MP-67 w/ Project X 5.5, 3-PW | Spin Milled 52â¢04, 56â¢08, 60â¢04 | BC1, 35" | Tour One | uPro

Hcp: 5.9
Trend: 5.2

i drive a 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STI in Satin White Pearl.

G10 Draw 10.5* ProLaunch Red
906 F2 15*
G10 Hybrid 21* & 24*
G10 5-PW Black Dot, +1/2", Orange Grips
Vokey 52* & 58* Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 (Coming Soon) Pro-V1x E6Ping Latitude Bag (Coming Soon)

Note: This thread is 3043 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!