IGNORED

Thesandtrap.com Open?

GHIN0011458
Note: This thread is 3893 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Erie is just over 4 hours away from me.... It may be worth the trip.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I think it is a subtle way of telling us it will be a small field.

I was being facetious.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Originally Posted by jamo

I was being facetious.

As much as I was being sardonic!

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

Now, how do I sell Erie as a vacation destination to the wife???

Someone will have to organize a spa day for the ladies.

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

Pinehurst has the Putter Boy, this tournament should have this guy...

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

Originally Posted by dsc123

Someone will have to organize a spa day for the ladies.

now I have to bring my wife too?  I'm out.

In my bag:

some golf clubs

a few golf balls

a bag of tee's some already broken the rest soon to be

a snickers wrapper (if you have seen me play, you would know you are not going anywhere for a while)

and an empty bottle of water

now I have to bring my wife too?  I'm out.   :-P

Wait, you're allowed to vacation solo? Can you lease bring your wife? I'd like her to speak with mine. Maybe the families should just head to eriks house for the day? Mike has to have his address, right?

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

Those of us in Southern California are going to be having our 4th this coming October, and a bunch of guys in the Ohio/Pennsylvania area put one together just a couple of weeks ago.

But a National one?  Yeah, that would be tough.  (Unless you want to hold it in Socal!) ;)

We should be fair and hold it wherever we have the largest quarterly group

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

• Administrator
We should be fair and hold it wherever we have the largest quarterly group :roll:

How about we decide by percent ownership of the site? Good? Okay. It's settled. :-)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Originally Posted by iacas

How about we decide by percent ownership of the site? Good? Okay. It's settled.

Hey, has the committee ruled on that?

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

• Administrator
Hey, has the committee ruled on that?

Yes. Definitively. :-)

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Originally Posted by iacas

Okay. Book your tickets.

Next August 7-10 at Whispering Woods Golf Club in Erie, PA.

One "get to know everyone" scramble on the 7th, and individual competition with 85% handicaps on the days that follow.

Entry fee is $10 + greens fees/carts. The $10 will go directly to the prize pool.

The winner, by my estimations, will walk off with a cool $30 or so (50% of the total purse).

Is this a joke post?  Or legit?

• Administrator
Originally Posted by Beachcomber

Is this a joke post?  Or legit?

Can it be both?

Originally Posted by ldpk

Chicago would be best not a long trip from mn

I'm sorry, the committee has already ruled on the location being Erie, PA.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Note: This thread is 3893 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!