IGNORED

Played Trump National L.A. today.

Ben
Note: This thread is 6241 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

huge gap between blue and white tees-- 1100 yards. there should definitely be some option in between

What's in the bag:

Driver: Adams 9064LS (project RIP Shaft) 9.5 degree
3 Wood: Titleist 909R 14.5 degree
Hybrid 3-iron: 19 degree Tour Professional (bent to 18 degrees)Hybrid 4-iron: 21 degree Tour ProfessionalIrons: Tour X-20 5-PW Project X 6.0 shaftsGap Wedge: Mizuno MP10 52.08 Sand Wedge: Mizuno MP10 58.10 Lob Wedge: Nike 62.06

I haven't played there since they redid the 3 holes that fell into the ocean. I always thought it was a nice course. The 18th tee offers a phenomenal view, but it looks so out of place. Really kills a bunch of the view from the 17th tee IMO.

Driver: 9.5 905R 757 Speeder X stiff
3 Wood: 13.0 Sonartec GS Tour Red Ice 70X
Hybrid: 17.0 Sonartec MD Stiff UST IROD
Irons: 690cb 4-PW w/Rifle 6.0
Wedges: Cleveland 900 Series Gunmetal 50, 54, 60Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Newport 370g head

Looking forward to playing this course soon, what time did you play and was there a lot of traffic on the course? For the price I'd like to be able to not hurry up and enjoy the views.
In my Viper by Hippo Golf stand bag:
Driver: Cleveland HiBore 10.5° Fujikara reg. flex
Woods: 3- MacGregor NVG2 Fujikara reg. flex
Hybrids: 3 & 4-Taylor Made Rescue Mid
Irons: Titleist 775.cb w/Graphite Shafts (5-GW)Wedges: Cleveland 588 Tour Action SW & 60° lob Putter: Taylor Made Monza...

Looking forward to playing this course soon, what time did you play and was there a lot of traffic on the course? For the price I'd like to be able to not hurry up and enjoy the views.

We teed off at 7:30. There were a couple of groups in front of us, that we never saw. And there wasn't anyone behind us on the tee sheet for an hour. This was on a Monday though... I did see a good amount of players on the course as we made the turn.

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

This months Golf magazine he claims his L.A. course is better than Pebble.Whats your opinion?

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

what are the rates there? is it even public?

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

Was it better than Pebble or Bandon? Trumps a chump......a very wealthy chump.

Driver: Titleist 907D1
3W: 906F2 15
5W: Cobra SZ HS
Hybrid: Cobra Baffler 21
Irons: Taylormade Rac LT2 Wedges: Vokey SM 52 + 56 Putter: Some old piece of crap

And that waterfall's hideous behind the 17th green.......why does he do that with all his designs?

Driver: Titleist 907D1
3W: 906F2 15
5W: Cobra SZ HS
Hybrid: Cobra Baffler 21
Irons: Taylormade Rac LT2 Wedges: Vokey SM 52 + 56 Putter: Some old piece of crap

i grew up in area near by this course. i remember them making it when i would go by there on the way to jr. high ( back around 1995-1997). the weather there is the best during these hot summers. too bad it costs a lot to play. a good alternative near there is los verdes golf course (public). not gonna be getting the great look and style of the course but still a fun course to play w/ a great view (back 9).

In my bag:
Driver: R9 TP Rombax Stiff
3 Wood: R9 TP 85g Stiff
3 hybrid: X
4-SW: X-20 Uniflex

SteelLW: Forged Chrome

Putter: White Hot XG #1

This months Golf magazine he claims his L.A. course is better than Pebble.Whats your opinion?

After teeing off on the first hole the GPS in the cart says something along the lines of "Welcome to Trump Natinoal, the Best Golf Course in California." Although I've never played Pebble I can't imagine the gall of Trump camp coming up with that line. That being said I thought Trump National was still, most certainly,a VERY nice course.

And that waterfall's hideous behind the 17th green.......why does he do that with all his designs?

I think there were three seperate waterfalls throughout the course. Yeah, it's a bit too much, considering the course is ON the pacific ocean for cryin out loud.

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Note: This thread is 6241 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!