IGNORED

What does your screen name / username come from?

Jeepthrills
Note: This thread is 2839 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

When I started playing golf seven years ago, my second shot would usually be from the trees, rough, sand, you name it. My playing partner would ask what I was thinking. In those days my response was, "I'm going for the green," regardless the difficulty of pulling off the shot. I like to think that I'm past the "going for it" mentality. I try to play smarter now, whereby I chip/pitch out and proceed onwards...but, every now and then the gambler in me still resurfaces.

WITB: Driver: Titleist 910 D2 10.5 R / 5 Wood: r7 ti / Irons: Ping G15 Steel R (3-P, U), / Wedges: Vokey SM4 56/11 SM4 60/07 / Putter: Scotty GoLo 33" / Ball: Titleist Velocity / Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 4.0 / GPS: SG3

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmm...

Bag: Grom
Driver: HiBore 10.5° Fuji Stiff
3W: V-Steel 15° Graphite Designs YS-6 Stiff
3h-4h: Bobby Jones Stiff
5i-PW: CG4 Steel StiffWedges: 588 DSG RTG 52°, 900 RTG 56° Low bounce, Reg. 588 RTG 60°Putter: Dead CenterBalls: Pro V1 Speed Cart V1Home Courses: Riverdale Dunes / Knolls,...

Guest ShadowXOR
I always thought the word shadow was cool, reminded me of ninjas hiding in the shadows or whatever, plus the the character from Final Fantasy VI was awesome. However, as I'm sure everyone knows, it's a very popular word/name so I added XOR since I thought is sounded cool and would not be taken. The XOR means nothing.

I'm into clothing. J.crew is my favorite company. I also dig diesel, urban outfitters, polo, etc.

XTD Pro - 9.5* - GD YSQ
GS Tour - 15* -GD Red Ice
Rescue TP - 17* - Fujikura TP
Idea Pro Gold - 20* - Mitsubishi JavlnFX
MP-30, 4-PW - Standard Lofts / 2* flat - TT DG RAC Z TP (54*/10*) X-Forged (60*/10*)Scotty Cameron TeI3 - 35"

My last name.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

A few years ago a few friends of mine got me to join Nation States, and I needed a name for the nation - I randomly cooked up "Lame Bums". That name stuck, and now I'm using it for a lot of forums, email, and such.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

It describes me, I'm for Arsenal....forever...

cool an american arsenal fan (atleast im guessing your american looking at your info) nice to see the UK football reaching the american shores these days, im a manchester united fan myself (bad day today) so i dont really like arsenal

my screen name is my actual name

are you related to Tiger?

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Cbe stands for Coimbatore, India where I am from.

In the bag:
905R 9.5* Fujikura Speeder S
X 15* Fujikura R
X 19* Fujikura S
4-P MP-14 TT DGS300 53* 588 Gunmetal MP series 56-14 TT wedge MP-R 60-09 Rifle SpinnerDFX Two ball Pro V1

A few years ago a few friends of mine got me to join Nation States, and I needed a name for the nation - I randomly cooked up "Lame Bums". That name stuck, and now I'm using it for a lot of forums, email, and such.

Whats Nation States?
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Putter boy is the symbol of Pinehurst Golf and Country Club
What's in the bag

Driver: Speed LD F Driver 9.5°
5 wood: 909F2 18.5°
Hybrid: EDGE CFT 21°Irons: i5 - 4-pwWedges: CG10 52°, 56°, & 60° degreePutter: Udrainium Doc 15Ball: DT SoLoHome Courses: Spring Lakes Golf Club, Stouffville, ON & Ocean Ridge Plantation Golf, Sunset...

• 4 weeks later...
Big Al was my nickname in hs and college. 5150 was one of my favorite Van Halen albums.

I had to laugh when I saw this because I always read it as Bi Gal instead of Big Al.

Anyway mine is OldDog66 because I am an old dog and 66 was my badge number.

Loyalty above all else, except honor.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

my initials and the greatest electric guitar of all time (which i also happen to play)

My (current) Sticks:

Callaway X Hot 3 Wood
MacTech NVG2 Mids 4-GW
Cleveland DSG RTG+ 56*/60*Ping G5i Craz-E PutterK. I. S. S.

Note: This thread is 2839 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!