• Announcements

• iacas

Visit FlagstickRule.com   03/13/2017

Visit the site flagstickrule.com to read about and sign a petition for the USGA/R&A regarding the one terrible rule in the proposed "modernized" rules for 2019.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lowkie

Titleist bags

5 posts in this topic

So I bought a Titleist bag of a friend of mine, he wanted something new so he sold me his old bag.  Being curious and what kind of deal I got I tried to find the bag online through Titleist and anywhere else for that matter.  I wasn't able to, so now I don't really care about the deal I got, I'm more curious just about the bag.  You know if it's real, counter fit, a discontinued bag, limited edition ext. I can't find any tags or anything like that with a model number or anything to identify it.  Could someone please help me.  It's a staff bag with a four way divider, black with red with black mesh accents.  It has two handles on either side on the front and white stitched lettering.  Thank you all!

So I bought a Titleist bag of a friend of mine, he wanted something new so he sold me his old bag.  Being curious and what kind of deal I got I tried to find the bag online through Titleist and anywhere else for that matter.  I wasn't able to, so now I don't really care about the deal I got, I'm more curious just about the bag.  You know if it's real, counter fit, a discontinued bag, limited edition ext. I can't find any tags or anything like that with a model number or anything to identify it.  Could someone please help me.  It's a staff bag with a four way divider, black with red with black mesh accents.  It has two handles on either side on the front and white stitched lettering.  Thank you all!

Posting a picture would help more than a description.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Posting a picture would help more than a description.

Yup. Not sure why a counterfeit bag would even exist though ... Is there even a market for that?

These are pictures of the bag. Like I said I just can't find any other bags on Titleist or anywhere else that look like this.  Thank you all for your help though.

It looks like a really old model of their personalized staff bags.  I couldn't find anything that looked exactly like it, but the only staff bags I found with 4 way dividers were the personalized staff bags.