• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
owens251109

buying grips online.

11 posts in this topic

I'm looking to get my clubs regripped. i found that in the store there a little more then online, if i buy them online and go to the store will they put them on for me? thanks for the help.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

You can check with your local golf shop. Usually they will and they'll just charge you just the service or installation fee. I usually do the same since buying a set of grips online is cheaper than paying the retail price. But if I'm only regripping one club, I'll just go straight to the shop. There are a few shops that may include the installation at no charge if you buy the set with them. Again, it's best to ask them.

Yes they will but they typically charge WAY more to install customer supplied grips than they do when you purchase the grips in-store. In my experience you can't win that game, now if you're willing to install the grip yourself...

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I recommend you buy PURE Grips: http://puregrips.com/ . You'll easily be able to install them yourself and they're great grips.

how long do you think those grips will last? i play about twice a week maybe 3 times depending on work. i have looked at the golf pride multicoumpound. I was told those would last about a whole season ( 9 months) with the amount i play. thanks for the help.

how long do you think those grips will last? i play about twice a week maybe 3 times depending on work.

i have looked at the golf pride multicoumpound. I was told those would last about a whole season ( 9 months) with the amount i play.

thanks for the help.

If you're referring to me, PURE Grips have a one-year guarantee, and the ones I've used will last several years.

Golf Pride Multicomps will not last you a whole season. They'll start to show signs of wear after your tenth round.

how long do you think those grips will last? i play about twice a week maybe 3 times depending on work.

i have looked at the golf pride multicoumpound. I was told those would last about a whole season ( 9 months) with the amount i play.

thanks for the help.

If you're referring to me, PURE Grips have a one-year guarantee, and the ones I've used will last several years.

Golf Pride Multicomps will not last you a whole season. They'll start to show signs of wear after your tenth round.

FWIW, I've used the GP Multicomps exclusively for 3 years now.  I get about 100 rounds or so out of mine.

It's also worth noting that I don't practice much either though....

FWIW, I've used the GP Multicomps exclusively for 3 years now.  I get about 100 rounds or so out of mine.

I don't know how. You must be okay with big wear spots where your thumbs go and stuff like that. Those things wear out like crazy.

thank you. I think at this point its just depending on how much you want to spend. thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by David in FL View Post

It's also worth noting that I don't practice much either though....

thank you. I think at this point its just depending on how much you want to spend. thanks

Check out "Medalist" grips, I just saw them at Golfsmith and on their online store. They have full cord grips for $2.49...