• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nevets88

Pebble Beach: beach alongside course - has anyone on the beach ever been hit by a stray ball?

4 posts in this topic

I've always wondered this and that shot on the weekend of Mickelson watching that threesome of whatever the hell exercises they were doing got me wondering again. A big slice would have enough right to make it to the beach, no?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I recall someone picking up a ball on the beach many years ago which landed near them.

It amazes me how many people put themselves in harms way of errant tee shots and the galleries around the green.

I noticed several shots landed near a few of the marshals watching this year.

Club Rat

I've been on that beach a thousand times and have never seen a ball. Undoubtedly they are hit there, but I have never seen one. That said, It's really only the 10th that lines a walkable area and it's so far down from beach entrances that few people walk that far down to setup. So I doubt too many people have ever been hit down there.

I think I remember watching the Pro am a few years ago and Ray Romano was hitting a shot from the beach.