Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stiffshaft

Hello from New York.

4 posts in this topic

Hey everyone. Just joined and just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I've had a box set since my high school days and played sparingly. I've only really gotten into getting better in recent months after finishing grad school. And since almost every google search I've put in has lead me to the TST forums. I thought I might as well join!

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Hey everyone. Just joined and just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I've had a box set since my high school days and played sparingly. I've only really gotten into getting better in recent months after finishing grad school. And since almost every google search I've put in has lead me to the TST forums. I thought I might as well join!

Welcome aboard. Lots of good threads to get you started - I think the PM you get will have some of those.

What'd you study?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Welcome to the forum. :dance:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Welcome aboard. Lots of good threads to get you started - I think the PM you get will have some of those. What'd you study?

Thanks! I studied a very little know field called cardiovascular perfusion.